Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
3:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope you all have plenty to be thankful for. Maybe just another day to live, or maybe (like me) a dead barkless oak is beautiful in your sight. It's often the little things that we tend to overlook that truly make for a happy life.

Last edited:

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said and I agree 100%. The little things often are what lead to our happiness. I know a little new ported Stihl 241 would make me very happy! [emoji2] Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for YOUR service! I'm just a fat old retiree, now.
Feels good doesn't it;).

But to keep the thread on track I'm thankful for where the military has brought me and my family. I'm also thankful for all the chainsaw nuts I can socialize with here...and Husqvarna:D

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm thankful for another day on the sunny side of the dirt. I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy and that also keeps our bills paid even though things can be tight at times. I'm thankful for our military and law enforcement personnel who keep us safe at home and abroad. Most of all I'm thankful for my family

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thankful for another Thanksgiving and all the blessings of life. Enjoy this site and the information it brings.
Thankful for another year of life amid its challenges and changes -- very thankful to be alive. Appreciate our Vets who served and active military who are serving.
Thanks also to privilege to keep and bear arms here in this country. Hope you and yours have the very best Thanksgiving.