Trader history (0)

Stihlcuttingeverything

New OPE Member
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone I’m new and I hope this is okay to post and ask. If not I apologize and please let me know. I’m an arborist/tree rat and have been a chainsaw collector for years and counting!
I’ve been blessed to have all the saws I’ve come across the years and I’m beyond grateful. I have one saw that I haven’t collected yet… a Stihl flattop 064. It’s the one diamond in the rough, as of course the utmost best condition possible would be ideal I understand this is not a new saw by any means or descriptions. Any suggestions or information/advice would be appreciated greatly. Thank you. -Aaron

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone I’m new and I hope this is okay to post and ask. If not I apologize and please let me know. I’m an arborist/tree rat and have been a chainsaw collector for years and counting!
I’ve been blessed to have all the saws I’ve come across the years and I’m beyond grateful. I have one saw that I haven’t collected yet… a Stihl flattop 064. It’s the one diamond in the rough, as of course the utmost best condition possible would be ideal I understand this is not a new saw by any means or descriptions. Any suggestions or information/advice would be appreciated greatly. Thank you. -Aaron
I have one to sell