High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Finally joined and wanted to say hi

fireball7709

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Finally joined yesterday, since I've been lurking for a few days reading, thought I'd say hi. Lots of great experience here and I like to see the humor! A lot of new to me acronyms to learn.LOL My main saw has always been my 044, it's been getting lazy, as up until my recent move to Florida, I cut 30 cord a wood or better a year to heat the house/shop/firepit in Michigan. Bought the saw new back in the early 90's. Also have an 036(filling in for the big boy currently), MS250(dads old saw) and a...019 or 020...I've had both and only have one of them still. All stock, but now that I've found this forum that could all be in jeopardy! Guess I need a "family picture" to post up. also have a coupla' Stihl blowers, pole saw and string trimmer. Pretty happy with their stuff.

Anyway, "hi"!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Finally joined yesterday, since I've been lurking for a few days reading, thought I'd say hi. Lots of great experience here and I like to see the humor! A lot of new to me acronyms to learn.LOL My main saw has always been my 044, it's been getting lazy, as up until my recent move to Florida, I cut 30 cord a wood or better a year to heat the house/shop/firepit in Michigan. Bought the saw new back in the early 90's. Also have an 036(filling in for the big boy currently), MS250(dads old saw) and a...019 or 020...I've had both and only have one of them still. All stock, but now that I've found this forum that could all be in jeopardy! Guess I need a "family picture" to post up. also have a coupla' Stihl blowers, pole saw and string trimmer. Pretty happy with their stuff.

Anyway, "hi"!
Humor, I think not these guys take their saws seriously, so tow the line!!!
As for Acronyms there is a thread around here somewhere to explain most of the Jibberish, someone smarter than me can tell you where.
But this is a great site to liquidate all those Stihls and get you some real German engineering, DOLMAR.....
I am also a new guy somewhat, anyway welcome to the world's premier chainsaw forum and emporium and state of mind..... Matt

fireball7709

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Howdy

I was just in ft Lauderdale with my wifey... Do you fish? If I lived there I'd live on a boat an have a big garage inland.

I'm getting back into it, life has been jacking up the hobbies, but things are settling down.. We actually talked seriously about living on boat, we decided we'd have to give up too many other toys for lack of storage.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome aboard the ship you'll have some great times here have a good look around I've been on here for ages and still finding threads I haven't seen before

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the jungle @fireball7709...good to see you're in the Fla panhandle...how close to Destin? I'm in mid-Ga and pulling the boat to your place ought not be a problem...gonna be time to get off-shore a little and set some hooks and snatch some lips one day in the future.

Just remember...ported saws are a fad.

And don't listen to these 'one saw mfg'r fan boys' either...get you an assortment of saws, make your signature under your posts look like some international saw hoehouse...that'll keep 'em at bay so they don't ride you like a pack mule. ;)

Welcome aboard!!

fireball7709

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle @fireball7709...good to see you're in the Fla panhandle...how close to Destin? I'm in mid-Ga and pulling the boat to your place ought not be a problem...gonna be time to get off-shore a little and set some hooks and snatch some lips one day in the future.

Just remember...ported saws are a fad.

And don't listen to these 'one saw mfg'r fan boys' either...get you an assortment of saws, make your signature under your posts look like some international saw hoehouse...that'll keep 'em at bay so they don't ride you like a pack mule. ;)

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I'm near Chipley, probably 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Destin.

I've only got 4 saws, 2 blowers, 1 pole saw and 2 trimmers...they are all Stihl too, so I'm an undiversified noob!!LOL