Wanted MS150tc parts

TreeHunter

OPE Member
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey friends I have a ms 150tc that isa good runner and in good shape. Once i peeled the grime and slime back the saw is actually in pretty good shape but it belonged to a tree service and some of the exterior parts have been put through their courses and the unit it without the integrated brake/clutch cover with the flag. I enjoy this saw and I do climb so having a few good climb saws on the shelf is a good thing. I suppose I would be willing to trade once I get it back running.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome. You’ll get more views in the Parts Only section of the For Sale area. List up what you need specifically, I may have what you need. Unfortunately plastics are what always gets hammered on top handles so you may end up needing to buy new.

TreeHunter

OPE Member
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will repost there thanks for the tip! I hear ya on the plastics, I should have clarified im not actually looking for any body parts but just the clutch cover which has the integrated chainbrake and flag. The starter cover is really good just dirty and the rear air cover is still solid. Its a great saw it was just so dirty I think it got neglected early in its life then placed on a shelf until now. Ill be more clear in the repost thanks!