High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fellow Vets, Firefighters and Police Officers - Memorial Day '18 Plans?

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
4:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today is a spring Bank holiday for us but marked on our calendars
Is Memorial Day USA we don’t officialy celebrate Memorial Day but the military forces do in respect of our long and trusted allies
We always celebrate armistice day 11-11-1918 this year is the centenary

locally too me is two airfields built for USAF and CAF arriving to join forces again too fight once again and they have memorials commending there efforts

I personally feel that our freedom over here wouldn’t have been without the
Help of your veterans and fallen soldiers

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Memorial Day men ........... Please remember those who have fallen so you can stand today, and thank those that have returned from service safely, they too chose to be put in harms way so that we could have a backyard to BBQ in today.
True Dat Kevin! [emoji106]

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys just want to say thanks for all of you that have served.
I was born on a Memorial day as got older there was one birthday in my mid teens where everyone forgot about it. I couldn't believe nobody remembered. As I got older realized that its not about me but about those that gave more. Whats it worth if we forget about those. Thats the importance of Memorial day and to never forget there was always someone else that gave more so we could have ours. This is a driving force to keep on keeping on no matter the circumstanses this life brings.
Another Gemini, hey? My wife and are both May birthdays (24th and 28th). Enjoy your birthday.

Well said, it is a day that we unanimously honor those that have given all, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Self sacrifice walks side-by-side with servicemen and women. It's just something that all of us accept and "carry on".
:dev14:
Happy Birthday fellers.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty fitting painting
5c1d0123703da0d25df03c7f0aae51f8.jpg

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As a final salute to all those who have passed; grab a six pack and watch. One of the better ‘documentaries’ I have seen. I happen to be partial to this as I am a Marine and I was at Ubaydi in late 2005. Gives good perspective from several different points of view.