High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Farmertec G372XP Pro

White Mountain Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The tank vent wasn’t to my liking. Had a one way air valve which would hold tank pressure causing the gas cap to drip. I removed the vent drilled the hole slightly larger and installed a conventional vent.

White Mountain Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The oversized dog is a hindrance cutting east coast timber. They take up about 1.5” of bar and deflect chips all over. Smaller dogs are on their way.

I added a photo of the muffler modification just because I could and some one out there may like to see others style. It was welded with .023 gas shielded mig wire while moving along to get things done. Remember, necessity is the mother of invention.

The ignition timing sounds slightly different than an unlimited 372. I need to tack what the high speed is set at. I set the tune by ear out of the cut then fine tuned the carb settings while cutting. The spark plug is chocolate brown though knowing what it is revving to would be nice.

I may be able to create a YouTube account one of these rainy days. Really not sure I want to create such for something that isn’t a source of income.

Attachments

• 55A37A6B-FB6D-4930-AF47-D40B89454C35.jpeg
    55A37A6B-FB6D-4930-AF47-D40B89454C35.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 87266D38-382C-4D11-A173-E8C8D006CCF0.jpeg
    87266D38-382C-4D11-A173-E8C8D006CCF0.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 53

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate Chinese everything! How a country has gotten a way with copying everything they have is crazy!
Plenty of US companies…including the one I work for are all too willing to help set China up to make stuff there and then ship it back…as of late, that hasn’t been working out so well. Unfortunately the execs who made their bed with China never seem to be accountable for doing business over there.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Plenty of US companies…including the one I work for are all too willing to help set China up to make stuff there and then ship it back…as of late, that hasn’t been working out so well. Unfortunately the execs who made their bed with China never seem to be accountable for doing business over there.

Thith.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Considering placing a 371xp sticker kit on it along with a 371xp serial badge and letting the uninformed think it’s a special edition saw!
Takes two minutes to set up a YouTube account and upload a short video if you have any sort of service and tech acumen. Certainly if you can build a chainsaw you can do it. I understand if you want to wait for the stickers because it's proven they add horsepower, but a before vid should be easy to add. You could do one .025 and then .030 rakers. Many on the east coast that cut the hard wood like you would appreciate that.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That runs about like my 50mm Blue one, except that I run a 24" on it.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The oversized dog is a hindrance cutting east coast timber. They take up about 1.5” of bar and deflect chips all over. Smaller dogs are on their way.

I added a photo of the muffler modification just because I could and some one out there may like to see others style. It was welded with .023 gas shielded mig wire while moving along to get things done. Remember, necessity is the mother of invention.

The ignition timing sounds slightly different than an unlimited 372. I need to tack what the high speed is set at. I set the tune by ear out of the cut then fine tuned the carb settings while cutting. The spark plug is chocolate brown though knowing what it is revving to would be nice.

I may be able to create a YouTube account one of these rainy days. Really not sure I want to create such for something that isn’t a source of income.
How did you attach the screen to the outlet pipe?

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I notice some people are still buying OEM top end kits for these. Call me crazy, but why not just buy a new husky 372 if your going to start throwing OEM parts at these "pro" Chinese saws..

White Mountain Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How did you attach the screen to the outlet pipe?

I fold the front edge of the screen over 180 degrees to provide rigidity then set the screen under the pipe/deflector. The screen extends under the pipe, between the pipe and muffler. Once aligned to my liking, I hold all in place and put one tack weld down. From there it’s a series of tack welds which melts the overhanging screen into the weld puddle.

I would be forced to cut the outlet off and grind weld should the screen deteriorate.

White Mountain Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I weighed this saw yesterday evening and found it weighed 20 pounds with a 20” bar and chain attached, empty tanks. My 372 with a half wrap, 20” bar, chain, and empty tanks weighed 19 pounds.

I am at a loss determining where the extra pound comes from. Possibly the full wrap but a pound seems to be a lot for a partial aluminum handle bar.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I notice some people are still buying OEM top end kits for these. Call me crazy, but why not just buy a new husky 372 if your going to start throwing OEM parts at these "pro" Chinese saws..

Making sense isn't popular on chainsaw forums, I've experienced it first hand.

I agree. What a waste of money and time.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I weighed this saw yesterday evening and found it weighed 20 pounds with a 20” bar and chain attached, empty tanks. My 372 with a half wrap, 20” bar, chain, and empty tanks weighed 19 pounds.

I am at a loss determining where the extra pound comes from. Possibly the full wrap but a pound seems to be a lot for a partial aluminum handle bar.
It's the radioactive paint that china uses.

gurwald

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The difference could be aluminium in the chicom vs magnesium in the swedish?