High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Facebook chainsaw groups.

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've been active on some of the facebook chainsaw groups for the past year or so, but am quitting them,and facebook,and coming back to OPE more often. I met some pretty good people on those groups ,but also a lot of rip off artist's.
I was recently ripped off by a saw dealer active on the chainsaw FB groups,and when i complained,found myself blocked from facebook because he had opened a complaint about my facebook name. what happens then is you are locked out until you provide numerous ID points to them. i did this,and then found myself blocked from several of the forums because he was Admin on them! talk about nepotism.
Then my new account was removed,he must have had someone else complain about my username. apparently this is a common harrassment tactic on FB,and effective for shutting down critics.
anyway,glad to be back here,there is a lot more honest discussion and accountability here.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've been close to getting blocked several times as the thing I can't stand is the stupidity and ignorance of alot of the people that join those chainsaw groups and especially truck groups. The answers to questions sometimes are so stupid that I wish I could find the poster and smack him/her/it over the head with a 2x4.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't go as far as stupid and ignorant....but unfortunately I've seen alot of rude comments on there that do nothing to help out the poster. Only chainsaw groups I'm apart of now are a couple antique saw groups. Members there seem much better to be around.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
10:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I figured out a few years ago that is how folks have went too. I started Chainsaw Repair group to sidekick my site and we have around 30,000 members compared to the CR website around 4,000.

It is the way things have gone. It is so fast paced and stuff sells and buys so quick. Info is so qiuck too with all the dealers hanging out there too.

I mostly use my website now for saving info to threads to find it easier later.

Bunch from here there too. ;)

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
skip I bet I know who your talking about. That guy is bad bad bad and I have warned other sites about him. We banned him years ago.

Thinking jamie trotter

@skip sail
no,guy named Scotty Tysluck. does a lot of buying and selling,and picks his targets,usually people who live far away,sold me two 47A macs that he said were complete,turned over with comp. One was seized solid,the other no comp whatsoever,both missing carbies and other parts etc etc etc

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
no,guy named Scotty Tysluck. does a lot of buying and selling,and picks his targets,usually people who live far away,sold me two 47A macs that he said were complete,turned over with comp. One was seized solid,the other no comp whatsoever,both missing carbies and other parts etc etc etc

Never seen that name.
We keep our group cleaned up. ;) Heck counted about 1000 tossed if they act stupid or disrespectful. Like I see alot on other sites and groups.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
:risas3: I found that guy he looks like he is from oz too. He hangs on the smaller groups with low member numbers.

I will remember the name though , Thanks for info.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm on a couple but don't post a lot. There is a ton of ignorance. After you hear people recommend full skip on 18 and 20" bars 10 times, you loose interest!
Every once in a while I feel there is a post I can positively contribute to. They are few and far between though. I'd probably NEVER buy from there.

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@skip sail you want a PM on what he is posting about you?
yeah,wouldnt mind seeing what he's saying.put it up here if you think its appropriate.
I didnt publicly shame him,not my style,but i sent several PM's to people regarding his behaviour,as a general warning,and i reckon its got back to him. When i first received the seized saws i sent him several messages,to which he never responded,so i put up a FB post telling the story but not openly naming him. Naturally,people wanted to know who it was,and PM'd me.
Crazy really,made me see how FB is a completely false and manipulated reality.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't realize their was so many FB chainsaw groups.

I avoid FB cause my family is full of slacker mooches that whine a lot. And I have no time for that.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't realize their was so many FB chainsaw groups.

I avoid FB cause my family is full of slacker mooches that whine a lot. And I have no time for that.
I think the world is anymore bro, and getting worse.