High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Facebook chainsaw groups.

Matt M.

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey.. my first post here! I'm in 2 of those groups. I think the 2 I am in are fine. I don't post much but I'll always try to help if I can or know something. Anywho.. I started poking back into the other place. Is this place the bright side or the dark side? When I got that email that said " we been waiting for you " I almost died! Lmao. Happy to be here and I'll be here more then any other place!

I was wondering where y'all went.. now I know..lol

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey.. my first post here! I'm in 2 of those groups. I think the 2 I am in are fine. I don't post much but I'll always try to help if I can or know something. Anywho.. I started poking back into the other place. Is this place the bright side or the dark side? When I got that email that said " we been waiting for you " I almost died! Lmao. Happy to be here and I'll be here more then any other place!

I was wondering where y'all went.. now I know..lol
Yup right place. Chainsaw weirdos HQ!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
12:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Karma is a *b-word. You reap what you sow. I cant stand dishonest and shady people. People get tough behind the keyboard. I call em keyboard cowboys. Im sorry to here of this. Welcome back

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Skip are you he whom I welcomed to our chainsaw group lately?

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
yes,because your group is one of the few that dont have a couple of disreputable people as members.

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning Skip, yes it does not. Probably because it's a small one though. Glad to be able to know the reason you have said in your PM to me at FB,

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do travel the fb groups as well. More of a fb stalker though. Will comment on people’s saws, maybe throw a little sarcasm in. I generally stay out of any drama...I enjoy this place much better though.