High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Eclipse mania

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I live well off the beaten track, about 20 miles from the centerline of the Eclipse
The groupies are starting to arrive.
Reminds me of the parking lot at a Grateful Dead concert..........or worse. Lots of Tie dye and dreads. No evidence of personal hygiene.
I've had to evict several groups, who sat up camp next to the creek that runs through my property.
They don't ask before moving in and get indignant when you make them leave.
It's gonna be a long weekend......
Did you do any target practice on your plates with your toys a tthat time.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for you
Anytime I'm running around on my property, I always carry a gun. Most times it's a handgun but when I know I'm going to have to confront one or more idiots, I carry something with a higher intimidation factor.
Here's what's with me most often. Remington 870 tactical loaded with eight 1 oz Brenneke slugs. It's a nasty little sucker.
image.jpeg

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We had a bit over two minutes of total eclipse. There were a few high Cirrus clouds but they were a non issue.
The lead in was erie. The darkness had an ominous feel and the halo around the sun was something I didn't expect.
It was pretty impressive. I'm glad I had the opportunity to watch it, in its entirety.

I am impressed, as we saw nothing here., As stated before, probably not live in the right place.