High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Dolmar 6100 high needle adj?

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok I have a 6100 I ordered what I thought was the right tool. A double d.
It doesn't work. In fact the head of the needle looks completely round. Am I mistaken on it being a double d? Did they ever use something different? I will try and get some photos up.

RedFir Down

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like that screw takes a regular D screw driver (single D) from the picture.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It could be a Chinese DD tool that is the wrong size.
This does happen from my experience with the cheap china carb drivers, bit hit and miss but that is what most can only buy. An nice OEM set would be perfect but hard to find. I have had to touch up some carb drivers with a dremel to get acceptable fit.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This does happen from my experience with the cheap china carb drivers, bit hit and miss but that is what most can only buy. An nice OEM set would be perfect but hard to find. I have had to touch up some carb drivers with a dremel to get acceptable fit.
I think that is the problem I got a kit off amazon and I am guessing it is not quite right. I will take a dermal to it. Wish I had a d needle out so I could see where it is hitting.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok so I dremeled on it a bit and it now works not a positive engagement and hard to tell when it is adjusting? I think I may need to grind some more but not sure where.