Definitive Dave's the man!

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave is my go to guy for all things aftermarket and Stihl.

He used to be my go to AM guy, but my Stihl dealer pisses me off so Dave is now my go to guy for Stihl too.

I've always been frustrated with my dealer cause it seemed like every time I need a part they need to order it. I finally said piss on it when they didn't have a fuel line for a 290... It was at that moment when I told myself that if I need to wait 2-4 days for them to get parts in, I'd rather call Dave and have him send them so I don't need to make the trip to my dealer

Plus Dave is cooler and better looking than the guys behind the parts counter at my Stihlership

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I probably have 5 Stihl dealers within 20 miles. When I was looking for a piston for my 036 I called 3 dealers and got 3 different prices. They all seem to stock very little here too. They always tell me they need to order whatever I am asking for.

I try to give guys here business if I can

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I probably have 5 Stihl dealers within 20 miles. When I was looking for a piston for my 036 I called 3 dealers and got 3 different prices. They all seem to stock very little here too. They always tell me they need to order whatever I am asking for.

I try to give guys here business if I can
the stihl dealer by me is the same. I just called other day for.muffler bolts and had to order them. Be here by wednesday. Kind of a pain when your waitng for a bolt to finish it.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
looks like as much as i really hate to step across the mason dixon i really need to crash at his place for like a month or so and eat his grub and polish his saws and... oh maybe drink his beer....hey dave you got a single sister?:D