High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

DAMN...

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Jason, so sorry that this is happening. Well wishes and prayers inbound to you and your family. I feel you on how hard it is to deal with everyday life when something like this makes you feel so utterly helpless.

Always available to lend an ear here in public, through a PM, a text, or over the phone. Take care of yourself bub.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish you and your sister nothing but better days ahead. My sister has been going through cancer treatments and surgery for the past 8 months so you and I are in the same place. Just be her brother - it's all you can do and all she needs from you. It's hard and it's scary but if you are by her side all the way you will both be okay.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...as some of you know, my Deputy Sheriff older sister, Sarah Jo Howard has been battling colon cancer for the last couple of years. It’s been back with a vengeance for the last 6-8 months. She’s been back in the hospital, this go-round with two ports, the masses are back, they’re dilating her colon, she’s stopped up pretty bad and she can’t do her thing.

I haven’t commented on this in a while...it looked like she had this licked. But that f’ng cancer rears its’ ugly head when it wants to. Now it’s a game changer...with some cancer in her abdomen now. She’s lost 40lbs in the last few months.

We ten-foot tall, bullet-proof old Jareheads think we can fix it all...but I can’t fix her. I’d swap places with her in a NY minute! I’m soon to be 53, the youngest of 11 kids...I’ve lost my mom, dad, two older brothers, but this has got me in a different place when it comes to a sister...with the outcome that fear. Fear ain’t never been no problem to me...until now!

I don’t know what to do about this...I’ve spent a many o’ sleepless night, then have to deal with that f’ng C-17 avionics/flight control regimen *s-wordt every damn day. It’s been taxing to say the least...blood pressure been high for the last several weeks on a daily basis. Situations like this keeps ya strung pretty tight most of the time. I’ve been involved in some bad, f’d up situations...but I’m spent right about now!

If some of you folks pray, please say a prayer for my sister. If some of you folks send well wishes, please do.

Was tough to type this...
Prayers
I hope she gets through it ok.
I have a friend who was given 14%-17%
chance
Of survival with her brain cancer.
She's since had two children
And is cancer free.