USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...as some of you know, my Deputy Sheriff older sister, Sarah Jo Howard has been battling colon cancer for the last couple of years. It’s been back with a vengeance for the last 6-8 months. She’s been back in the hospital, this go-round with two ports, the masses are back, they’re dilating her colon, she’s stopped up pretty bad and she can’t do her thing.

I haven’t commented on this in a while...it looked like she had this licked. But that f’ng cancer rears its’ ugly head when it wants to. Now it’s a game changer...with some cancer in her abdomen now. She’s lost 40lbs in the last few months.

We ten-foot tall, bullet-proof old Jareheads think we can fix it all...but I can’t fix her. I’d swap places with her in a NY minute! I’m soon to be 53, the youngest of 11 kids...I’ve lost my mom, dad, two older brothers, but this has got me in a different place when it comes to a sister...with the outcome that fear. Fear ain’t never been no problem to me...until now!

I don’t know what to do about this...I’ve spent a many o’ sleepless night, then have to deal with that f’ng C-17 avionics/flight control regimen *s-wordt every damn day. It’s been taxing to say the least...blood pressure been high for the last several weeks on a daily basis. Situations like this keeps ya strung pretty tight most of the time. I’ve been involved in some bad, f’d up situations...but I’m spent right about now!

If some of you folks pray, please say a prayer for my sister. If some of you folks send well wishes, please do.

Was tough to type this...

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear that. I just lost a lifelong friend to pancreatic cancer. I’ll send some positive vibes her way as well as yours. That helpless feeling sucks.

Jarheads have feelings...? Shhh don’t tell anybody.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers and the strongest vibes I can muster headed her way

And your way as well because I have been there and done that and what you are going through is every bit as hellish

Hang tough

Last edited:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...as some of you know, my Deputy Sheriff older sister, Sarah Jo Howard has been battling colon cancer for the last couple of years. It’s been back with a vengeance for the last 6-8 months. She’s been back in the hospital, this go-round with two ports, the masses are back, they’re dilating her colon, she’s stopped up pretty bad and she can’t do her thing.

I haven’t commented on this in a while...it looked like she had this licked. But that f’ng cancer rears its’ ugly head when it wants to. Now it’s a game changer...with some cancer in her abdomen now. She’s lost 40lbs in the last few months.

We ten-foot tall, bullet-proof old Jareheads think we can fix it all...but I can’t fix her. I’d swap places with her in a NY minute! I’m soon to be 53, the youngest of 11 kids...I’ve lost my mom, dad, two older brothers, but this has got me in a different place when it comes to a sister...with the outcome that fear. Fear ain’t never been no problem to me...until now!

I don’t know what to do about this...I’ve spent a many o’ sleepless night, then have to deal with that f’ng C-17 avionics/flight control regimen *s-wordt every damn day. It’s been taxing to say the least...blood pressure been high for the last several weeks on a daily basis. Situations like this keeps ya strung pretty tight most of the time. I’ve been involved in some bad, f’d up situations...but I’m spent right about now!

If some of you folks pray, please say a prayer for my sister. If some of you folks send well wishes, please do.

Oh man so sorry buddy the big C is a ass lost a lot of family and friends from it prayers my friend.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Has been done. You always welcome here. We always home.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely lifting your sister before God. Miracles do happen. I know youre feeling distraught cause marines just dont talk about our feelings; but you are. Praying for you too brother for the peace that passes understanding. May God’s blessing flow over you and sis