Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of y'all know Carl Miller. Well....his wife Karen is currently fighting an extremely aggressive form of breast cancer. He has been taking on a few saw builds in addition to his regular job to help cover their expenses. One of their 5 kids started this fundraiser. If you can, send em a few bucks, or some good thoughts.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of y'all know Carl Miller. Well....his wife Karen is currently fighting an extremely aggressive form of breast cancer. He has been taking on a few saw builds in addition to his regular job to help cover their expenses. One of their 5 kids started this fundraiser. If you can, send em a few bucks, or some good thoughts.

Thank you. You didn’t have to. But thank you!!

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also thought. Several members know me and my boys. Lol. But they don’t know the rest of my clan. So I thought I’d post our family. So ya could put some sort of face to the name. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6242.jpeg
    IMG_6242.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 69

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also thought. Several members know me and my boys. Lol. But they don’t know the rest of my clan. So I thought I’d post our family. So ya could put some sort of face to the name. lol.
Nice looking kids and wife. But warn a guy next time before posting your mug pleeeeze

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's a fine-looking bunch you got there, Mr. C.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mean I was hoping I was over powered there. 😂
Honestly, I couldn't find you in the picture. I was like, "Where is Carl?" I see your kids, I see your wife, some babies, and I see some old guy (probably your dad or your wife's dad), but no Carl. You must be taking the picture. :)

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly, I couldn't find you in the picture. I was like, "Where is Carl?" I see your kids, I see your wife, some babies, and I see some old guy (probably your dad or your wife's dad), but no Carl. You must be taking the picture. :)
I wish that was the case. 😂