dirter

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those of you that put stickers on the saws you sell or work on with your logo and/or contact info, where do you get them made?

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sticker Mule, the stickers stand up against anything you can throw at them…. My finding…others may have other recommendations.

Krooza

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that seems rude putting stickers on other peoples stuff
money>manners ig

dirter

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would totally agree Krooza but putting a sticker on a saw you work on or sell new as a dealer is not only appropriate, it's expected. It makes it much easier for customer to contact you for questions or future needs. Is there something wrong with that? If so you're mission in life will never end. Start with car dealers first. Those annoy me the most. Then move on to truck mud flaps.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ONLY time I've ever been in trouble with someone over stickers is when they were not put on/or supplied.
Also no one has ever asked to not have stickers placed on their saw.
Generally speaking, it's the one thing that attaches value from that builder to the saw after it's been ported.

Krooza

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would totally agree Krooza but putting a sticker on a saw you work on or sell new as a dealer is not only appropriate, it's expected. It makes it much easier for customer to contact you for questions or future needs. Is there something wrong with that? If so you're mission in life will never end. Start with car dealers first. Those annoy me the most. Then move on to truck mud flaps.
I guess the type of person to not want stickers is the type who would work on their stuff themselves, and not bring it to the shop in the first place.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
7:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess the type of person to not want stickers is the type who would work on their stuff themselves, and not bring it to the shop in the first place.
I usually remove the dealership sticker from place of purchase because I like a clean looking saw. However, on the contrary, my ported saws wear their builders sticker like a badge of honor and as a way to set them apart from a stock saw.