USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dawgs be eating Tigers in between the hedges in Athens, Ga this evening at 7:30.

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm watching PSU right now. HATE that Fox has ohio fans for announcers.

Dude... I’m not sure what game you were watching, but the entire first half of the game I was nauseous because they were ALL Penn State, all the time. They were so far up Penn State’s a$$, I thought I was going to have to get hip waders just to finish watching the game. They didn’t even get even-handed in the commentary until the second half when the Bucks started actually playing the game, instead of spoon feeding the ball to PSU.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dude... I’m not sure what game you were watching, but the entire first half of the game I was nauseous because they were ALL Penn State, all the time. They were so far up Penn State’s a$$, I thought I was going to have to get hip waders just to finish watching the game. They didn’t even get even-handed in the commentary until the second half when the Bucks started actually playing the game, instead of spoon feeding the ball to PSU.
I like you Julie.....Roll Tide!

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did we hold little Barky to under 100 yds rushing? He rushed for 44 lol. Received for 23.
How many yards out of Barrett? 418.
Who sounds like a heisman winner?
Local postgame is busy jacking each other off instead of givin us the game stats.

DefinitiveJulie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like this writer... :D :D

http://scores.espn.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400935394

Barrett played one of the best games of his decorated career, going 33 for 39 for 328 yards and four touchdown passes, three in the fourth quarter after the Buckeyes (7-1, 5-0 Big Ten) were down 35-20.

<snip>

... but it was Barrett who surged into the Heisman Trophy race in what was billed as the Big Ten game of the year and lived up to the hype.

DefinitiveJulie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't get to watch much of the game. Sounds like Ohio played a hell of a second half.

Sweetie, “Ohio” is Ohio University, and it is in Athens, Ohio and they are the Bobcats and play in the MAC East, not a Power Five conference.

The Ohio State University is in Columbus, Ohio, they are the Buckeyes, and play in the Big Ten East, a Power Five conference, and a Top 5 team in the nation after knocking off Penn State earlier today 39-38.

:dancing: