HELP! Chainsaw carburetor tool

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Weren't you guys just *b-wording about the dicks on AS being the reason you left and came here? Now you have a young guy trying to be helpful and possibly learn something and you're being bigger dicks than the AS guys.

Of all the crap sawyers have to put up with from customers, property owners, a few bad saw dealers, never-ending government restrictions, fuel that goes stale 45 seconds after you buy it, ... we're going to crap on guys trying to learn? Like bad joints aren't a big enough pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lnk

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Weren't you guys just *b-wording about the dicks on AS being the reason you left and came here? Now you have a young guy trying to be helpful and possibly learn something and you're being bigger dicks than the AS guys.

Of all the crap sawyers have to put up with from customers, property owners, a few bad saw dealers, never-ending government restrictions, fuel that goes stale 45 seconds after you buy it, ... we're going to crap on they guys trying to learn? Like bad joints aren't a big enough pain in the ass.
Did you not read the whole *f-wording thread
And how many times he was asked what saw he needed to adjust because there is some that take a different screwdriver
Or did you just post to run the mouth

After a while a person gets tired of the *B-S.... and can tell when the meter gets pegged
And they go off

You are fairly new here and so far until this post you’ve been ok
But I will be the first to tell you to sit down and stfu

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Of all the crap sawyers have to put up with from customers, property owners, a few bad saw dealers, never-ending government restrictions, fuel that goes stale 45 seconds after you buy it, ... we're going to crap on they guys trying to learn? Like bad joints aren't a big enough pain in the ass.
I am wondering what the best carburetor adjustment tool for Stihl is, need to get a couple for some of our saws we need to adjust the carburetors on
Oct 25th
alot of information is not given in the first post
so we do not know what saw is in question
what the saw is being used to do
Which model? Oct 26th
Which stihl carburetor needs a driver? I realize some of the current generation of homeowner saws and smaller pro saws have steel caps but they just need a standard Allen key to turn the jets
Which model? Oct 26th
I am asking for my boss, he knows how but h wants curious what you all thought was best option to buy
On the 27th......barely legible, and ignores the query about which model.
Our saws are use o do tree work, I am not to the one working on them but to my boss. He has been working on them for a while now and was so just curious for others input since there are so many options so we figured we would ask on here, we know how to tune and if we don't then we take it to someone who does
Again.....on the 27th.....still doesn't answer the question about which model saw.
I posted on here because I was told you guys would be helpful but since most don't want to help or want to mock them I will just figure it out on my own
Two weeks later......

Becomes pissy because he can't answer a simple question?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've never said anything about AS members really......it's the site owners that chap my ass.

We didn't set out to crap on anyone......he sorta brought it on himself. I didn't notice you trying to help either. Just sayin.

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said, "Our saws are use[d] [t]o do tree work, I am not to the one working on them but [to] my boss. He has been working on them for a while now and was so just curious for others input since there are so many options so we figured we would ask on here, we know how to tune and if we don't then we take it to someone who does"

From his answer it seems he, being new, doesn't yet understand he should list the model numbers--he's probably thinking all chainsaws are pretty much different sizes of the same thing.

@dall : I read the whole thread, I just took it a different way because he to seemed to be up-front for his experience level. I think ya kind of reamed him a new one a bit early, young guys in modern public school systems aren't cut from the same cloth as days past, and if they are they're beat-down by the system pretty thoroughly.

My bigger issue with this is: Where are kids supposed to go for roll models?

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said, "Our saws are use[d] [t]o do tree work, I am not to the one working on them but [to] my boss. He has been working on them for a while now and was so just curious for others input since there are so many options so we figured we would ask on here, we know how to tune and if we don't then we take it to someone who does"

From his answer it seems he, being new, doesn't yet understand he should list the model numbers--he's probably thinking all chainsaws are pretty much different sizes of the same thing.

@dall : I read the whole thread, I just took it a different way because he to seemed to be up-front for his experience level. I think ya kind of reamed him a new one a bit early, young guys in modern public school systems aren't cut from the same cloth as days past, and if they are they're beat-down by the system pretty thoroughly.

My bigger issue with this is: Where are kids supposed to go for roll models?
Role
Not roll
lol
I’m not gonna let some punk get smart to me and let him get away with it
Take it how you want but that isn’t me

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I love food, couldn't you go for a few pix of a "roll model???" 🤣

Alright, you're the bad cop, I'll be the jelly-filled doughnut eating good cop who's late to the party.

Crap. Now I'm Hungary. 🇭🇺

woman-holding-bowl-freshly-cooked-rolls-preparation-home-dinner-woman-holding-bowl-freshly-coo...jpg