Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
That was just the vibe I was getting from reading this. Almost seemed like one of those "free speech unless we don't agree with it deals". Let the cancel begin. I may have read the room wrong because that is one thing that really sets me off. Cancel culture. It has no place anywhere in my opinion, especially in a place like this.
The member in question went beyond simply having an opinion before he cooled his jets. When you start going from having an opinion to being an argumentative Dall then we start to have problems. There's an complex etiquette to flinging poo... kind of like no below the belt shots in boxing.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
f9fd78e519a6880fd5241af060fb2fcd.jpg

They sure look familiar. You guys wouldn't believe how common that is on customers mowers.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When I mentioned banning, I was in a bad place myself. Overly tired, and in a foul mood.

Thanks for keeping me straight men. I need, and appreciate that.
I hear ya Randy. There are bad days here for me too. Days where if someone said "the wrong thing" on here y'all might be having a moderator meeting about me. I try to stay away them days to keep myself out of trouble.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The member in question went beyond simply having an opinion before he cooled his jets. When you start going from having an opinion to being an argumentative Dall then we start to have problems. There's an complex etiquette to flinging poo... kind of like no below the belt shots in boxing.
I hear you on the etiquette deal. That said, I didn't feel he was over the top to much. We all have life experiences exclusive to us. Spacebus feels strongly about his. I'm also not easily offened so anything he said bothered me zero. I'm not saying you are easily offened or that you were. I'm just explaining why It was non offensive to me. He feels his parents failed him but he also has made something of himself depite that. Wether we agree or not with him on his approach taken in posting, at least he is not still a clueless individual. He has, it appears, remedied that through his own work and drive. Now, offf to the oil. Later fellers.

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They sure look familiar. You guys wouldn't believe how common that is on customers mowers.

Those came off of a really nice Deere 425 54” deck. The mower is in wonderful shape, but recently has new operators (my moms neighbors teenagers) who apparently love mowing solid objects. I noticed the gaps in the grass and asked..they had no idea you could sharpen blades, much less replace them. I considered it a service to the mower itself to change them out

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
2:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Those came off of a really nice Deere 425 54” deck. The mower is in wonderful shape, but recently has new operators (my moms neighbors teenagers) who apparently love mowing solid objects. I noticed the gaps in the grass and asked..they had no idea you could sharpen blades, much less replace them. I considered it a service to the mower itself to change them out
What did they mow over? Stumps, rocks, neighbor's cat?