Best 50-60cc saw

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did we get this s1hit sorted yet? Add some xtra earl to save your 562 crank bearings dot dot dot
Ahh just send it. Haven’t you ever noticed the better you treat something the more problems you have with it? Life is funny like that. 🤔

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
4:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I disagree. Led Zeppelin didn't ever scream into the microphone while trying to sound like Satan.

True, but one could say Chuck Berry didn't sound rock-n-roll to me yet he's credited as being something of a founder of it.
I think it was all just progression.
Plus, Ac/Dc blows.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I disagree. Led Zeppelin didn't ever scream into the microphone while trying to sound like Satan.
Led Zeppelin was my favorite band for a long time, then I discovered Tool (20 years ago) which is an extremely talented group of musicians, their not for everyone but if you're a music head and you don't mind 12 minute songs check them out.

Hundred Acre Wood

Full-time Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Led Zeppelin was my favorite band for a long time, then I discovered Tool (20 years ago) which is an extremely talented group of musicians, their not for everyone but if you're a music head and you don't mind 12 minute songs check them out.

Yeah... but the best version of a Tool song wasn't by Tool. It was done by kids.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well lets take a look at the facts...
Long hair... check, women's clothing... check,
Wikipedia... check,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin
screaming... check
Don Felder(just because)... check
...and Satan has got nothing to do with it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

A band I always respected but never liked was Linkin Park, talk about a group of musicians...

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well lets take a look at the facts...
Long hair... check, women's clothing... check,
Wikipedia... check,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin
screaming... check
Don Felder(just because)... check
...and Satan has got nothing to do with it.

Ever heard of Black Sabbath.

Tony Lommi is often thought of as inventing heavy metal, his style of playing was like no one else, some say it was all because of a accident where he lost his finger tips, that he had to push harder (heavy) on the guitar strings, because he could no longer feel the strings.

Zeppelin may have been more mainstream in 1970, but Sabbath was darker & heavier.

I'm not a Ozzy fan either, I liked Sabbath better with Dio at vocals.

SimonHS

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't forget Black Sabbath. I was into them first, then Deep Purple and Iron Maiden. Never was a big fan of Zeppelin.

Quoting the article linked below: The first heavy metal acts are considered to be Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and Deep Purple, often referred to as the “unholy trinity”.

Hard to believe that the first Sabbath album is now 53 years old.