Bars too big for a saw

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell, I should have smoked more weed as it would have calmed me down. Also, the stoner crowd was usually pretty tame and just going with the flow, not acting out. Unfortunately, I never really liked the stuff.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was a sad video I saw where a bunch of late-teen through mid-twenties folks at a pride march or something were asked questions similar to "who fought in the civil war", "what countries border the u.s.", "name 3 countries", etc. Apparently the civil war was the U.S. fighting France and Britain, but they're the same thing, Mexico and Puerto Rico border the U.S., and Canada and New Mexico are the only two countries they could think of. These days being in the 90th percentile in public school means that you have at least two brain cells to rub together.

Just to be fair, I deal with older people everyday in my job and many of them are just as clueless, sometimes even worse. If you don't care about the subject matter you aren't going to retain it, that's just how it goes.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
42"
It just needs 1 or 2 less drive links and a super skip chain.
Reminds me of the 395 with a 60" cannon bar I used to rip salvaged old growth logs back in Oregon.

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was a sad video I saw where a bunch of late-teen through mid-twenties folks at a pride march or something were asked questions similar to "who fought in the civil war", "what countries border the u.s.", "name 3 countries", etc. Apparently the civil war was the U.S. fighting France and Britain, but they're the same thing, Mexico and Puerto Rico border the U.S., and Canada and New Mexico are the only two countries they could think of. These days being in the 90th percentile in public school means that you have at least two brain cells to rub together.
Yep, its all paid for, and when they are released into the real world
they are as useless as the day they started school, they get placed in
jobs because of who they know, company A takes company B 's dumb turd,
and dumb turd A goes to work for company B, in positions where they can't
mess up.