Auction: Clean and Classic Stihl 015. [Ends 09/09/17 10PM MDT]

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this saw just 2 weeks before the benefit auction started to begin my saw collection, i.e. CAD. Felt the auction needed it more than I did. Serious compression, didn't gauge it but as small as it is you almost want a compression release on it because you can't put you foot thru the handle. Put it on choke and it starts in 3 pulls. Kudos to @Jon1212 for redonating it to help somebody in need.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this saw just 2 weeks before the benefit auction started to begin my saw collection, i.e. CAD. Felt the auction needed it more than I did. Serious compression, didn't gauge it but as small as it is you almost want a compression release on it because you can't put you foot thru the handle. Put it on choke and it starts in 3 pulls. Kudos to jon1212 for redonating it to help somebody in need.

Welcome to OPE sir. Thank you for your contribution to the raffle.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's up with all of the CS-400's in your sig line?

When I started cutting the 400 was my first, loved it. Then it broke a piston when it was 10 months old. Echo BONED me on the warranty. Bought another one then figured I needed a backup until I learned about mm and retune. The second 2 were really great buys on NIB saws, I didn't ask questions. Love those 400's, I just hate the Echo suggestion, I mean warranty. Until I got bigger saws most people wouldn't believe how much wood I cut with them. Still my favorite saw to run if I want to put a smile on my face.