AS and HLsupply

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
9:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone on here know that forum software really well? There may be a way to do it yourself . Most forum software gives that option. It also gives the site administrator the ability to nullify said option.
Also,it's AS there has to be a hack.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
upload_2016-2-5_10-58-18.png
This is the ArbitrarySite matrix, an alternate reality where banter is outlawed and moderation resembles soviet russia.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-5_10-57-42.png
    upload_2016-2-5_10-57-42.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 19

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone on here know that forum software really well? There may be a way to do it yourself . Most forum software gives that option. It also gives the site administrator the ability to nullify said option.
Brush Ape knows that software. They can never stop him.

Ozhoo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just happen to be a geek and can tell you that the only way to get all your post deleted is to get yourself tagged as a "Spammer". Here's a snapshot of the spam cleaner console.

spam-cleaner.png
Gary,

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok I made it, I can answer your question. After a certain time you cannot delete your own post, A moderator can but only one post at a time and they are not going to take the time to do that. Can't really blame them on that as it would very time consuming. An Administrator can delete your whole account and your post in one operation, Or they can delete your account and keep your post. that is the route that probably will be taken if they do it. Then you will be showed as a guest. If that route is taken you can sign back up again sometime later if you desire, unless they ban your username and IP. Or they could put you on Discouragement and the trouble getting on will not be worth the time and effort so most people just go away. My advice if there is anyone there or here that really bothers you, the ignore feature Zenforo has is excellent. You will not see that person ever again. Zenforo also has the ability to purchase a force ignore, that would benefit a lot of moderators that have two that constantly go at each other. AS does not have that as it is a separate purchase you have to buy. Hope that helped some

Rick

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would delete my stuff myself if they would let me

Ozhoo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They own your ass (or at least your content).

Content on ArboristSite.com By posting, publishing, uploading or displaying content, digital media, information, web links, comments, images, text files, photographs, videos, works of authorship, messages, communications or any other materials (collectively, "Content") of any kind on ArboristSite.com, you grant Johnson Management, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, move, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt and publish any such Content for any purpose on or through ArboristSite.com via any media channels now known or later developed, without notice.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They own your ass (or at least your content).

Content on ArboristSite.com By posting, publishing, uploading or displaying content, digital media, information, web links, comments, images, text files, photographs, videos, works of authorship, messages, communications or any other materials (collectively, "Content") of any kind on ArboristSite.com, you grant Johnson Management, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, move, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt and publish any such Content for any purpose on or through ArboristSite.com via any media channels now known or later developed, without notice.

yes I know.

point is I asked nice and get treated like *s-word.

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I still have a favorable volume of business to Ebay from there, but it has dropped since I don't post as much there and it is actually getting hard to find anything where it feels like a post would be anything more than a shameless post-for-plug-slut-comment.
I am Switzerland at least for now. But is doesn't mean I agree with how things are run over there.

Dave
shameless plugs are what we pay for....if your not going to shamelessly pimp yourself out then why pay the advertisement fees?