Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry,
Kinda put my foot in this one. That' a Zama twin I have pictured and not releven to the HD but same techniques used are.

Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry,
Kinda put my foot in this one. That' a Zama twin I have pictured and not releven to the HD but same techniques used are.

Its all good, man. I’m not trying to take away from your business or anyone else’s; I simply like to do stuff myself. I have contemplated just sending it to you and then reverse engineering what you did to learn, but that’s not really how I roll......

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking over someones shoulder while they work is one of the best ways to learn.
Seeing the information in action helps. Men are visual learners.

If anyone has the chance to watch and learn bring a notepad. Watch the work and after the person is finished, takes a break etc. ask questions.
People that are very good at what they do like to pas it on to someone who is interested.
Just be careful and not disrupt their thought process while working.
An old man told me to sit and watch, don't interrupt him because i am not that smart and need to pay attention.
He built cylinder heads, engines for race teams. Cale Yarborough was the driver for the last team he worked for.
I learned a lot sittin on a stool watching.

Thanks guys for showing what you know. I appreciate the information and the time taken to post it here.