High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Another Spammer.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That's funny..one of the spam PMs I sent to that person/thing doing the spamming, I told him that Trump's button is bigger and much more powerful than his!! Lol!
Don't forget to tell em our button is taller and better looking too...not short and chubby and wears Hillary Clinton shirt skirts....
Oh and while yer at it tell them ours "WORKS" and has for 70 years...keep messin with us sumpreme fat boy and you'll find out just how well it does. This ain't the Obama "hug yer enemy" military.
Anybody got any puppies....I'm in the mood to kick some now...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't forget to tell em our button is taller and better looking too...not short and chubby and wears Hillary Clinton shirt skirts....
Oh and while yer at it tell them ours "WORKS" and has for 70 years...keep messin with us sumpreme fat boy and you'll find out just how well it does. This ain't the Obama "hug yer enemy" military.
Anybody got any puppies....I'm in the mood to kick some now...

Calm down.

You're gonna pop a hip out.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@Wolverine have no fear. Folks have been able to text myself, and Randy, when these miscreants show up.

Ultimately, we need the ownership to add some stuff to prescreen new members, and put their posts through an approval process. Similar to the system in place for the Builders Review Forum.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Wolverine have no fear. Folks have been able to text myself, and Randy, when these miscreants show up.

Ultimately, we need the ownership to add some stuff to prescreen new members, and put their posts through an approval process. Similar to the system in place for the Builders Review Forum.
maxresdefault.jpg

I figger the quicker we (the users) point it out, the less cleanup needed. Just tryin' to help...