High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

592XP info and a surprise

LouCi4er

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think the bars for the European Echo models are Sugihara.I might be wrong thought.592 XP is already up on the Greek Husqvarna site but without a price yet.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those new LWs for Husky are Sugis. I've yet to hear a negative comment on a Sugi including the pair I've been runnin on a pair of Stihls.

I have heard some negatives on Tsumuras but those were on some earlier versions. Supposedly they have been improved.
I'm hoping so. Seems there is a shortage on LWs all together.
I’ve commented in the past or nurse. I have some of the older bars and there’s some slight little differences in them. The new bar don’t do anything that they all bars hopefully it’s not a fluke and they made some good improvements on them. Like I said all my old bars if I hand roll the chain around them they get tight and they slack up like something was misaligned. The new X light bar does not do that again hopefully it’s definitely a good thing
But to me they definitely seem like good bars

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two of my local husqvarna dealers both told me that husqvarna is no longer sending out powerheads to dealers. Indefinitely backordered is the term. Not trying to spread rumors but just what I'm hearing

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Two of my local husqvarna dealers both told me that husqvarna is no longer sending out powerheads to dealers. Indefinitely backordered is the term. Not trying to spread rumors but just what I'm hearing
I want to comment, but I will not.
So I will ask .....why?

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be a total *s-worde in the bed for husky!!! Lol, let’s throw away years of dealer training, endorsements and a buyer base so we can sell saws ourselves?

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe there’s a miscommunication . Not the exact word I was looking for. maybe they’re not shipping any more 390s or 395 power heads. . I don’t know that would be the easiest thing two considered

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. They probably just building up stock at the factory that was probably shut down during all the covid *s-word.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m guessing that “indefinitely” is one of those words that gets lost in translation from Swedish to English. They don’t know when they’ll have saws to deliver, so rather than not be able to deliver by multiple promised dates, they’re basically saying don’t ask

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m guessing that “indefinitely” is one of those words that gets lost in translation from Swedish to English. They don’t know when they’ll have saws to deliver, so rather than not be able to deliver by multiple promised dates, they’re basically saying don’t ask
This...I hope so. I'm just starting a love affair with the Hooskie girls.
PS: my wife may or may not already know but PLEASE don't whisper a note to my other girls. ;)

pavel408

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's the same with Echo, here. They are sold with Tsumura bars.
I think the bars for the European Echo models are Sugihara.
My Echo CS-501 has got Sugihara bar (black ECHO label), although official dealer pictures show Tsumura (red ECHO label). Maybe it is also different in different European countries?

Anyway, easy to distinguish - for bars with replaceable tips:
https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/wp-c...-.325-.058-Spare-Nose-Sprocket-4-scaled-1.jpg
https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/wp-c...50.058-Replacement-Nose-Sprocket-2-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

Piston Skirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Echo CS-501 has got Sugihara bar (black ECHO label), although official dealer pictures show Tsumura (red ECHO label). Maybe it is also different in different European countries?

We are really derailing the huge Husky fest here, but just to close the topic - the red label on the bars was replaced by black ~1 year before Husky went from blue to gray. Whatever is in the pictures is just a pre-change.
Some countries tend to use 15" bar instead of the later certified-list 16" and this creates the visual mess.
This may change soon :)

Let's close this topic and let the Husky guys have some dance of joy :)

Attachments

• 7310vs792.jpg
    7310vs792.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 52

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This isn't specific enough to address. What models are you referring to?

Except for the 3120, Husky doesn't sell powerheads separately. Everything has to be shipped with a bar and chain.

I'm still getting everything except the 390 and 395. And both of those are listed as "constrained" for the next few months. But I've not seen or heard the word "indefinitely" so far about anything.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the official "word for word" on both the 390 nd 395. "No inventory; next imports due in mid June"

Not the same for all models either. Most other models that are listed as "no inventory" have imports arriving and deploying to regional warehouses to clear back orders. Or put another way, as soon as stuff comes in, it's going out to fill orders in the system. Gonna take a while to catch up.