High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

550xp at my work has apparently bitten the dust

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Will they buy parts then and let you fix it at work?
If he (the boss) decides to just get a new 550, then probably not. He may decide to get the parts and have me rebuild it. I'm not the designated mechanic at the highway Dept, but the guy who is doesn't have alot of experience with saws...so I usually do the saw work cuz I'm a nice guy n stuff ;)

Last edited:

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just asking. Is Hooskie the only brand saw that your municipality would consider? Or is it a low bid deal?
Well Jeff, it's kind of a combination of the bid thing coupled with the fact that they have used Huskies there for quite a few years and want to stick with them. One of the other main guys that runs saw prefers them as well. The other issue is that the Huskies are typically cheaper than equivalent Stihls. I wouldn't mind trying a 261! I have my favorite brand, no denying that...but I like to broaden my experience.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing pretty well. The ride home was kinda rough, extreme sensitivity to light after the numbing drops used for the procedure wore off. Feeling alot better after the nap. :)

Nice. Do you see an instant improvement? Or, does it get better with time? Just curious for the wifey...she needs Lasik in the near future.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There was immediate improvent right after the procedure. Vision is clear but foggy, ( if that makes sense) especially around light sources. As I wake up this morning the foggyness is reduced but not quite gone. I could easily drive now without lenses for the first time in my life. I'm told it could take as long as a couple months for things to fully stabilize as healing is completed.