365-372

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I didn’t get around to firing up the 371xp today boys. Been fixing frozen and broke water lines at my great aunts house and built a grate for my shop stove out of 3/4” rebar. I’ve finally gotten tired of buying a new grate every year at 40$ a pop when a hole gets burnt through it. Hopefully soon

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I didn’t get around to firing up the 371xp today boys. Been fixing frozen and broke water lines at my great aunts house and built a grate for my shop stove out of 3/4” rebar. I’ve finally gotten tired of buying a new grate every year at 40$ a pop when a hole gets burnt through it. Hopefully soon
If you'd like a proper flywheel side decal for that 371 just shoot me a PM with your address.

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m guessing you can I’ve not tried to find any intake parts. What are you looking for

Nothing at the moment, I've got two good 365 barrels and two 372s . This one was marked in a pile of parts as a 272 but it looked weird then I remembered some posts about early 365s. If I find one of those cheap with a roached cylinder I'll buy it.
I was cleaning up a 372 cylinder and noticed a chip near the top and trashed it , grabbed another to clean up and noticed a chip in the same place. I'm standing there scratching my head thinking to myself "what are the odds on two bareels having chips in exactly the same place?........."
Yeah it was where the decomp enters, nothing wrong with either of them:facepalm:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah ok. Well if you need anything go to that site. I’ve found stuff with them no one else had. I try and buy from sponsors but that doesn’t always work. Lol at least you caught it before you threw the trash out. That would have been bad. Now you can put those 372’s together