365-372

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds good:applaudit:. What size bar are you going to run on it?
Well it’ll probably wear a 24” but I just realized today that it’s 058 so I’ll have to pick up a chain or two for it May just use my adapter and us the 20” stihl bar on it till then,at least to get it in some wood and finish tuning it. Ah BTW my son is calling this one BIG GIRL

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey do any of y’all know if I can buy just a screw set for these series saws or will I have to buy them all separate. I’m wondering cuz I’m gonna need most of them for the 365. I’ve got the case bolts, muffler bolts and the bolts to attach the tank handle

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey do any of y’all know if I can buy just a screw set for these series saws or will I have to buy them all separate. I’m wondering cuz I’m gonna need most of them for the 365. I’ve got the case bolts, muffler bolts and the bolts to attach the tank handle
I'm pretty sure they're only available individual. Keep your eyes open on eBay, lots of screws/bolts come up on there from time to time. I got a bunch of 350 hardware cheap a while back.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As stated above, I just go to the hardware store when I need fasteners. A bit of a pain but I’ve never seen kits available for saws like there are for atvs and stuff.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn’t find any kits either. Thought I’d ask before I went to hardware store

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well so much for the hardware store being my one stop shop for fasteners. Went there to grab a couple bolts and they didn’t have the right length:mad:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well so much for the hardware store being my one stop shop for fasteners. Went there to grab a couple bolts and they didn’t have the right length:mad:
If they’re too long just grab a nut the same size and thread it on then cut to the correct length. Then remove the nut and it fix’s the threads at the same time

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they’re too long just grab a nut the same size and thread it on then cut to the correct length. Then remove the nut and it fix’s the threads at the same time
Thanks but they didn’t have M5’s long enough.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Depends on your hardware store. Too long a screw might hit something/bottom out and too short might not grab the threads good enough and strip. I just take one of the old screws and match it to the new one to check.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our ace hardware has a large selection and I can hit a true value on the way home from work if needed. Tsc here has a good selection also

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Depends on your hardware store. Too long a screw might hit something/bottom out and too short might not grab the threads good enough and strip. I just take one of the old screws and match it to the new one to check.
Yes sir that’s why Ill get the length that is specified in the IPL. I did that whole “make what ever fastener I can find work” routine as a teenager. Made for a lot of screwed up threads on my wheeler back then. Lol