365-372

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I would’ve taken a picture yesterday of them to put on here. I’m at work today but I could do it this afternoon I guess. I’m thinking now that the piston didn’t look like an xtorq piston but I know the cylinder had the removable plates on the side of it
Would be interesting to see exactly what you had going on with that saw.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would be interesting to see exactly what you had going on with that saw.
Here’s a picture of bottom of cylinder I just remembered I had I can get more this afternoon but it’s already been torn down 0CD621C9-49E8-42D8-843C-B917402FB6F7.jpeg

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a picture of bottom of cylinder I just remembered I had I can get more this afternoon but it’s already been torn down View attachment 101475
Definitely X-Torq 365 as you said. Dead give away is the restrictors in the transfer covers. Big question is what piston did it have, I would imagine it was X-Torq as well if it was a running saw. I think this is confirming that momma Husky combined the two cases part numbers.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely X-Torq 365 as you said. Dead give away is the restrictors in the transfer covers. Big question is what piston did it have, I would imagine it was X-Torq as well if it was a running saw. I think this is confirming that momma Husky combined the two cases part numbers.
I’ll have to get a piston pic this afternoon but I’m thinking it was not an xtorq piston but I’ve been messing with several different ones and may have them mixed up. It was not a running saw. Had Big end rod bearing failure that spit out some pieces and eat up piston and cylinder

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll have to get a piston pic this afternoon but I’m thinking it was not an xtorq piston but I’ve been messing with several different ones and may have them mixed up. It was not a running saw. Had Big end rod bearing failure that spit out some pieces and eat up piston and cylinder
Oh thats right, you did just say that the lower end grenaded. I'm at work too...shhhhh. LOL

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The year looks correct on the tag. I'm sure they probably modified the existing molds so the numbers on the case would likely be the same. Any new case you buy will be the xtorq style as far as I know.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The year looks correct on the tag. I'm sure they probably modified the existing molds so the numbers on the case would likely be the same. Any new case you buy will be the xtorq style as far as I know.
That’s a good thought

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys. I’ll try this afternoon to get some more pictures of those cases. Got home yesterday and had to stay in house with my son that’s had the asthma attack Thursday night so my wife could take our daughter to the doctor and she was diagnosed with the flu (even though test was negative)so my afternoon was thrown way out of wack

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've fit them with no problems. I used 365 cases to port cylinders for people in Canada to save shipping
Did you cut the cylinder skirt for clearance? I thought the longer cylinder skirt on the XT jug would interfere on OE cases

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What piston would you guys suggest to use in this open 365 cylinder. Closed or open window???
Not going off of experience, but I would think you’d want a non windowed piston for the open port cylinder. Hope your son gets well soon. Thoughts are with ya’ll

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not going off of experience, but I would think you’d want a non windowed piston for the open port cylinder. Hope your son gets well soon. Thoughts are with ya’ll
I think you’re right because that’s all that shows up if I look it up and a meteor is only 35$ on HLS. And from what I remember reading that’s what should be used without any grinding. He’s doing ok. He’s taking medicine for the flu now which his little sister had so doctor went ahead and gave it to him also. The weather flip flopping the way it does in Tennessee really plays with his asthma though.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you’re right because that’s all that shows up if I look it up and a meteor is only 35$ on HLS. And from what I remember reading that’s what should be used without any grinding. He’s doing ok. He’s taking medicine for the flu now which his little sister had so doctor went ahead and gave it to him also. The weather flip flopping the way it does in Tennessee really plays with his asthma though.
Lots of folks getting the flu up here too. Trying like hell to stay healthy.