Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Less than a month away! If you were here in November, you sort of know what to expect. If not, this is very much a party in a field with some food, drinks and chainsaws mixed in. Basically a gas grill, porta-jon and a fire pit. If everyone brings a little food to share, it will be a nice smorgasbord. If the weather sucks we are going to be screwed. (no building at GTG site)

Due to lack of “opportunities” I think the turn out will be decent. I just want everyone to have an idea of what to expect.
If someone can bring a generator, then we can plug in crock pots etc. to keep food warm, otherwise it will be coals from fire pit and whatever we can muster.
Matt will surely bring his guitar and we can enjoy some campfire music after dark. Perhaps the moon will shine too? Rodney has been delegated the responsibility of determining whether or not there’s any beer in the coolers. (locked coolers will not be tolerated)

I can handle the generator and some hamburgers and some fancy beers from the local brewpub. Ill find out what they will have early that week.

we should build an Adirondack over there at the edge of the woods:)

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in for bringing vittles of some kind. I've got a meat chicken here that was too scrawny to butcher back in September. Shes the size of a small turkey now. Maybe I'll lop her head off the day or two before and bring a whole bird to throw on the coals...
Plus snacks and whatnot.