SOLD Zoo City Saws 026 w/ B&C

Trader history (0)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
9:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The price is more then fair i was stoked to be all over buying it.then my tranny blew out in my truck over weekend gonna set me back 3 k.i was on my way home from fishing and lost 3rd and 4th gear.i had to be towed and missed my daughters dance recidal.wife wasnt happy

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The price is more then fair i was stoked to be all over buying it.then my tranny blew out in my truck over weekend gonna set me back 3 k.i was on my way home from fishing and lost 3rd and 4th gear.i had to be towed and missed my daughters dance recidal.wife wasnt happy
Oh my....

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think there is a correlation between these forums & tranny blowing.

I've never experienced it, but it sure seems to be discussed a lot.

Bluefish

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think there is a correlation between these forums & tranny blowing.

I've never experienced it, but it sure seems to be discussed a lot.
I think there may be an unwritten occurrence of wives blowing gaskets, just sayin'......

Russ

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a pic of the blown tranny, fyi i stated my tranny blew out in my truck not that i blew a tranny.im not really giggeling either View attachment 75873
You should probably give tranny blowin' a rest. Lots of diseases can be transmitted blowing trannies. You sir are a brave man.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a pic of the blown tranny, fyi i stated my tranny blew out in my truck not that i blew a tranny.im not really giggeling either View attachment 75873
I didn't mean to offend you. My comment was in response to Heath's comment about The Wendell. A totallu different "dude" than you...

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I didn't mean to offend you. My comment was in response to Heath's comment about The Wendell. A totallu different "dude" than you...

It was a play on words that everyone still giggles at: Wendell's Tranny was in a Cadillac, if my memory is accurate.