Trader history (0)

chbak

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin did a ms261 for me back in January. Yesterday was the first time I had a chance to use it. It runs so much better than stock. I had never ran a ported saw before yesterday and his work performs amazing and sounds just as good.

His communication is top notch as well. He let me know when he received the saw, when he worked on it, and when he finished and shipped it. He took many pictures of all his work so you know you have top notch craftsmanship. I have no experience with any other builders on this site but you can't go wrong with Kevin. I'd never hesitate to send a saw to him.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've waited until I got plenty of use on mine and decided to endorse the great work Kevin did for me. He asked questions pertaining to the intended use of my 084 and then did it in the time frame he had given me. He gave it a good looking over as I hadn't really done anything with it since I bought it. He repaired the issues found and was very reasonable with his pricing. Having used it alot lately on free downed large oaks I can tell you it is not only much more powerful but durable as well. His service is top notch.

Mr Awesome

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I been reading AS and OPE since 2015. There were a lot of informative post from a sausage man. I didn’t really know a lot about saws until recently, still really don’t but Kevin has helped me get 2 great saws running 2149 he ported a 346 cylinder for and a 2186 he ported a cylinder for. That’s 2 saws I hope to keep forever. Thanks Kevin!

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin does great work and gets the work done and sent back fast. I love the 2149/53 platform he did for me.
I get it done and sent back fast sometimes. I’ve been behind by about 3.5 months since spring but I’m gaining. There was only so much a fella could do after working 40-50 hours per week and porting saws in my spare time. Now that winter is here I’ve been able to whittle the waiting list from 45 down to about 25. And I’d like to thank those of you who have been waiting patiently. I’m getting there...