Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stashed this away when they were NLA for a time when I got mad at auto saws..that day probably isn't gonna come. Plus I need more things I'm actually gonna use, I'd prefer you send me a check because PayPal blows, my selling record is down the front of Randy Evans' overalls if you need a reference point. It has an unlimited coil..there's really nothing else to add, Kevin really makes these 461s howl.

1500 bucks shipped.

20230919_143550.jpg20230919_143408.jpg

Go ahead and get started with the derail, I'll get with you girls later.

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stashed this away when they were NLA for a time when I got mad at auto saws..that day probably isn't gonna come. Plus I need more things I'm actually gonna use, I'd prefer you send me a check because PayPal blows, my selling record is down the front of Randy Evans' overalls if you need a reference point. It has an unlimited coil..there's really nothing else to add, Kevin really makes these 461s howl.

1500 bucks shipped.

View attachment 390349View attachment 390350

Go ahead and get started with the derail, I'll get with you girls later.
I guess bigger and stronger masculine girls than yourself can handle this saw way better than you could 🤣

GLWTS 👍

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much does it weigh full of fuel and oil, without fuel but with oil, with fuel but without oil, never fueled or oiled, and drained of fuel and oil? Was the paint sanded off the wrap for the weight savings? If I want a saw I can use all day, will the extra weight from the wrap and bigger cover keep this from being a viable option? Or is the added weight sufficiently offset by the amount of material Kevin removed from the jug?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much does it weigh full of fuel and oil, without fuel but with oil, with fuel but without oil, never fueled or oiled, and drained of fuel and oil? Was the paint sanded off the wrap for the weight savings? If I want a saw I can use all day, will the extra weight from the wrap and bigger cover keep this from being a viable option? Or is the added weight sufficiently offset by the amount of material Kevin removed from the jug?
Could be

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It's science.