SOLD Worn out Stihl 461r arctic

Trader history (0)

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks man! That saw just loves Indiana, it’s been there twice now. lol maybe my situation will change & I’ll see it again.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are one sick puppy Brett.
That’s why I like you so much. Lol

Boys, let’s try keeping political stuff out of here, especially anything with a racial connotation.

And....I'll add a little something to piss everyone off......anymore crap like this on this forum, and I'll be sending some folks away. We've tried really hard to keep this site away from both political crap, and religious BS, and at times we let both slide. But not racism. No sir. Anything further about these topics, and I'm gonna start pulling plugs.

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just to clarify I didn’t post anything racist, I didn’t see that post. I fully understand that people come here to talk about saws etc and leave all that other stuff elsewhere. Another thing I’m not is an ass kisser so I don’t give two *s-words if I’m not allowed on your forum. Adios!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Just to clarify I didn’t post anything racist, I didn’t see that post. I fully understand that people come here to talk about saws etc and leave all that other stuff elsewhere. Another thing I’m not is an ass kisser so I don’t give two *s-words if I’m not allowed on your forum. Adios!

Just to clarify guy it was you who 100% posted the racist comment!

There are men and women of all colors and walks of life on here. Let's all try and be respectful of that.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You all can call me what ever you like. Snowflake, liberal, azzhole.... etc. I'm none of those things. Well azzhole is pretty accurate but I digress.

I agree with Randy there is no place on this Forum for disparaging remarks about people of color! Period! You wanna argue about it go somewhere else. You wanna argue with me about it on here and I will make you go somewhere else!

I don't have any issue with what Russ said about the politician he posted a picture of. I 100% have a problem with the disparaging remarks about immigrants (illegal or otherwise) and minorities that he made. I showed him the error of his ways in a pm and asked for an apology. He chose to leave instead.