Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2017-03-22-19-24-32-169457971.png
Who do I talk to about getting one of these lol.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You best pray that AS never shuts down, then you'll have nothing to *b-word about or pretend that you're somehow better than. Eventually you might figure out that this site needs to be able to stand on its' own merits and not be compared to AS every 30 seconds.
Pretty sure Randy made a thread about this comparing to AS just the other day. I also remember you posting something like this site is like as cause people beat around the bush too much. Seems that's what your doing here. I don't like Jason and I have no problem saying it. That doesn't mean I'll harass him every chance I get. It also doesn't mean I can't learn from him. Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut and listen but if you haven't learned that by now I guess there's no hope. Some of us would like to learn without sifting thru all the bull *s-word. I know this post will only give you more fuel to throw on the fire that's why it'll be my last on this subject. If you have anything else to say you're welcome to pm me if not do us all a favor and just move along