High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Who's Not Watching the Superbowl

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
4:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What are you doing instead of watching the big game? I'm getting the saw out to cut some wood. I also have a few cord CSS I'm going to move. How about it?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When is the Super Bowl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can't understand why people waste one full day of their weekend to watching that stuff. I like football but I can't sit down and watch a few hours of it.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What's the super bowl. I like plates and Tupperware better

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only good thing about the super bowl is that you can get really good deals on TV's the week or so leading up to it.

We bought a new TV a few years back and found a smoking deal on it. The guy at the store said that some the best deals of the year on TV's are to be had just before the super bowl.

I have maybe watched a total of 15 mins of all sports total in my whole life. They are a waste of time and money.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way schools are pushing sports now a days is ridiculous. In our area, to be on a sports team they require a huge time commitment for these kids.

We like to have a kid work on our farm after schools, usually 14-16. It gives the kid experience working, we try to instill a work ethic in them. It is also a good way for a young man to start saving for his first car.

We can hardly find a kid now a days to work who is not involved in a sports program. And working and sports don't mix.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And gas, fire and Ross do not mix...;)

I rarely watch TV, much less sports. In my opinion professional football is just a bunch of overpaid thugs trying to one up each other. I see no reason to support that sort of behavior.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may check in. I rarely watch sports,never an entire game. As a former athlete it kills me. I can't see how anybody having being between the lines or in the arena can stand by and just watch.

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have maybe watched a total of 15 mins of all sports total in my whole life. They are a waste of time and money.

saw-through-log-dust.jpg

That is a sport! And you wouldn't watch it?

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll be watching it, I spent all day in a gym yesterday, watching my son's team wrestle and I spent today stacking wood with my daughter and running two of my ported 346's. I played sports my whole life till I was in my early thirties, sports are great for kids it gives them confidence, teaches them work ethic and accountability. We spend most of our adult lives working, no need to do it as a kid.

olympyk_999

there is no better mod than CANTGITRIGHT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I played sports my whole life till I was in my early thirties, sports are great for kids it gives them confidence, teaches them work ethic and accountability
:shot: according to yer "biography" it didn't set in for you for quite some time:thinking:

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't even know who is plying in it. I'm spending my day draining fuel from all my saws and running some motomix through em for hibernation. That's after mounting and balancing tires on the daily driver.