Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife and I plus both our children were born in Gettysburg Hospital. Grew up in a small nearby town called Biglerville. Lived at Gettysburg address for the past 17 yrs.
cfiles17934.jpg

I lived in PA for a year and despite what us southern people say yall are good people. I should probably narrow that down to the people I came in contact with were good people. No one had a 4×4 truck but you could find a chit pot full of 70s model ford's up there. I sold more np205 transfer cases I found up there than you could imagine.

jeepsnchainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I lived in PA for a year and despite what us southern people say yall are good people. I should probably narrow that down to the people I came in contact with were good people. No one had a 4×4 truck but you could find a chit pot full of 70s model ford's up there. I sold more np205 transfer cases I found up there than you could imagine.
Damn, what a good transfer. Never have been able to break one!

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put a SYE in our NP231... :)
If anyone ever visits the Burg, hit me up. I can give food and tour advice.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bourbon county Kentucky, I live near Shawhan on a small farm. I am half way between Paris and Cynthiana.