High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What is your preference for a concealed carry weapon?

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys should trade off some of your crazies to Canada for in return we will send traditional conservatives who respect constitutions, right to defend, free speech, capitalism etc. Canada wants to rid of my type anyway. Win win for both sides
Come on down. We can send a couple of congressmen and a vice president.

yeah, I know the rules.….I’m done.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back on topic, the Glock 42 is my favorite carry gun by far. I feed it 3.2 grains Titegroup under 100 grain plated flat point and it doesn't miss a beat. One of a very few handguns I can pick up and immediately shoot well without much effort. My only mods are steel front sight, 4.5 pound firing pin spring, and stick on grips.

IMG_20230427_084105135.jpg

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, bailed out the LCP and have put about 200 rounds of reloads and factory through it. Function has been 100% and it groups well. Only thing is, POI is consistently around 2" low. I have alot of experience shooting double action revolvers and my Kel-Tec P32 and they are always dead on or a little high. Fired the Kel-Tec side by side and the LCP is definitely shooting low, had to aim witht he front sight way up to correct it. Called Ruger and they sent me a shipping label, hopefully it will be good to go when it returns. I do really like this little gun and if it comes back fixed properly I may get a second one.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As of right now, I think I'm trading the LCP on an American .308. Ruger fixed it fast and it is a great little pistol, nothing wrong with it. For whatever reason it just doesn't agree with me. I've put a couple hundred rounds through it and simply cannot shoot POA consistently like I can with all my other carry guns. I just don't have the time or money to shoot the LCP enough to become accustomed to it. I can shoot my Kel-Tec P32's really well so it makes sense to use those as my standard pocket rockets

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love my 42's, I got two of 'em. I feed them Makarov level loads and they don't miss a beat. I can actually shoot the 42 better than most full size pistols.

Anybody have experience with the Ruger EC9s? They are $269 here and have a surprisingly good trigger pull. I know it's not an heirloom quality gun or anything, but I figure it would be a decent pocket rocket with more punch than a .380. I'm trying for.a state park job right now and there are a lot of potentially dangerous critters I may encounter out there, on four feet and two feet.

Reactions: Lnk