High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What is your preference for a concealed carry weapon?

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For carry in the back pocket of a pair of jeans.

Clockwise from 12:00
NAA four shot folding revolver in .22lr
High Standard derringer in .22lr
Bauer auto in .25acp
Jennings J22 in .22lr
Astra cub in .22s
Beretta Bobcat in .22lr
Kel-Tec P3AT in .380acp
Center is a Walther PPK/S, in .380acp, shown for comparison
View attachment 48099
Certainly not the first choice for protection but better than nothing.........

My dad has a bobcat and one of those NAA revolvers.

Do you have FTF and FTE problems with that Bobcat? Dad's has all sorts of issues.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now this is a thread I can get into!
Glock 19, shortened the grip to g26 length, appendix, home made kydex (left handed and needed something that covered the mag release).

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now this is a thread I can get into!
Glock 19, shortened the grip to g26 length, appendix, home made kydex (left handed and needed something that covered the mag release).
Getcha an avatar man.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome.
I guess I do need me an avatar, and an hour to figure out how to add one!
It's not hard even i did it.
Not a computer man

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
An idea man.... I like it!
Let's see if I can make it happen.
There's a hunting and shooting thread as well here check her out.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been a struggle for me to find something comfortable enough to actually carry all the time.
I also visit a federal no gun zone daily so I need to be able to get it in and out of the holster reliably and smoothly while sitting in my truck.
Being a portly diabetic I have never found a holster of any type that kept the texture of the grip from rubbing my side raw within a few hours.
I really like Glocks, started with a 27, then a 26 then a 17 and finally a 43 after trying the one my wife selected and liking it.
Most recently we tried a lot of different smaller frame pistols because she wanted something she would actually carry in her purse.
She settled on a Sig Saur p238 Equinox and damned if it isnt perfectly comfortbleto0 carry in the watch pocket of my jeans with the grip parallel to my belt so no rubbing :)
I am picking one for me up from a saw buddy here in Ohio.
Hopefully my gun-quest is over, I need another expensive hobby like I need a third nipple.
Dave

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm portly gout i feel your pain lol

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's been a struggle for me to find something comfortable enough to actually carry all the time.
I also visit a federal no gun zone daily so I need to be able to get it in and out of the holster reliably and smoothly while sitting in my truck.
Being a portly diabetic I have never found a holster of any type that kept the texture of the grip from rubbing my side raw within a few hours.
I really like Glocks, started with a 27, then a 26 then a 17 and finally a 43 after trying the one my wife selected and liking it.
Most recently we tried a lot of different smaller frame pistols because she wanted something she would actually carry in her purse.
She settled on a Sig Saur p238 Equinox and damned if it isnt perfectly comfortbleto0 carry in the watch pocket of my jeans with the grip parallel to my belt so no rubbing :)
Hopefully my gun-quest is over, I need another expensive hobby like I need a third nipple.
Dave
Best purse gun in my opinion is a revolver. She can shoot from her purse with no worries of jamming a slide. Hammerless is best, as long as the cylinder will turn it'll keep firing

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave
You'll love the 238 my brother had one for years great little shooter small and accurate great choice.