Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Open Tryouts for new FKF Rugby league will be held on August 1st in the HLSupply main office.
Since none of us understand rugby the rules are simple, we form up tackle American football teams and everybody wears a climbing harness with a top handle saw attached for the entire game.
Each team also has one faller and one chipper who are allowed during the game to fell adjacent trees onto the field of play and chip brush onto the field respectively. All of these hazards remain as part of the field of play though out the game.
the more I think about it the worse this idea seems
carry on

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Open Tryouts for new FKF Rugby league will be held on August 1st in the HLSupply main office.
Since none of us understand rugby the rules are simple, we form up tackle American football teams and everybody wears a climbing harness with a top handle saw attached for the entire game.
Each team also has one faller and one chipper who are allowed during the game to fell adjacent trees onto the field of play and chip brush onto the field respectively. All of these hazards remain as part of the field of play though out the game.
the more I think about it the worse this idea seems
carry on
Sign me up

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
A Polish man is looking to buy a saw to cut down some trees in his back yard. He goes to a chainsaw shop and asks about various chainsaws. The dealer tells him, "Look, I have a lot of models, but why don't you save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and get the top-of-the-line model. This chainsaw will cut a hundred cords of wood for you in one day." So the Pole takes the chainsaw home and begins working on the trees. After cutting for several hours and only cutting two cords, he decides to quit. He thinks there is something wrong with the chainsaw. "How can I cut for hours and only cut two cords?", the man asks himself. "I will begin first thing in the morning and cut all day", he tells himself. So, the next morning he gets up at 4 in the morning and cuts, and cuts, and cuts till nightfall, and he only manages to cut five cords. The man is convinced this is a bad saw. "The dealer told me it would cut one hundred cords of wood in a day, no problem. I will take this saw back to the dealer." The very next day the man brings the saw back to the dealer and explains the problem. The dealer, baffled by the Pole's claim, removes the chainsaw from the case. The dealer says, "Huh, it looks fine." Then the dealer starts the chainsaw, to which the Pole responds, "What's that noise?"
I enjoy decent humor , but this surprised me. This ain't decent humor ...

It's great humor due to the fact that I don't laugh at much,and I knew it was coming but didn't expect the end,maybe it's late and I am sleepy but it actually made me laugh,not a lol or whatever you kid's say these days but actually chuckled. I am sure my wife thinks that I am crazy,since I am normally very serious.
So kudo's to the Polish American chainsaw community for your excellent sense of Hillbilly humor....