exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FartKnockerForum (FKF) is the term that another forum uses replace the words "OPEforum" anytime you type "OPEforum" into a post over there.

All members of OPEforum.com are humble enough, and have enough of a sense of humor to take it in stride. Rather than take offence to their reference to us as being knockers of farts, and rather than retaliate, we simply adopted the nickname.

FKF Magazine Content
Look here each month to read something entertaining or edumacational about small engines, or OPE in general. FKF Mag will be comprised of half industry news; half industry satire; half celebrity (Member) roast. Or whatever.
fkf_magazine-png.15451

We'll all write it on the fly.

Each month we'll start a new thread inside this forum, beginning with a "story" about either some industry news, something somewhat fictitious, or about a OPEforum member (probably in "roast" style knowing you guys). Subject matter may change.

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cool. Now I can post threads there with "I have a Potty Mouth" and "FartKnockerForum" member. Soon everything there will be censored and auto-translated into something else, just like in China.

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I tested it over there, and OPEforum comes out as OPEforum. At least it does tonight. 'OPE forum' with a space comes up as ***********. GFY is still translated to 'I have a potty mouth'.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tested it over there, and OPEforum comes out as OPEforum. At least it does tonight. 'OPE forum' with a space comes up as ***********. GFY is still translated to 'I have a potty mouth'.

I shamed Darin into changing that.

He ain't a bad guy. ArboristSite is a business to him, and he runs it as one.

I don't agree with all his business practices.....but I understand them.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i call all my animals fart heads i have maddie shes my jack russell and 3 cats they all listen better than any kids and dont talk back

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What we need is a Comic strip
Its an idea been thinking about for a long time that would be really cool.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FKF Gossip Column:
Know your Chainsaw Celebrity - this famous Opie (that is an OPE member) sent me a sexy lingerie picture of himself and is a confirmed leprechaun.
Know your Chainsaw Flunky - this mostly inept Opie recently pressure tested an 044 at 125PSI and shot the oil seal metal spacer across the room with a "twang" into a 55 gallon metal recycling barrel.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A Polish man is looking to buy a saw to cut down some trees in his back yard. He goes to a chainsaw shop and asks about various chainsaws. The dealer tells him, "Look, I have a lot of models, but why don't you save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and get the top-of-the-line model. This chainsaw will cut a hundred cords of wood for you in one day." So the Pole takes the chainsaw home and begins working on the trees. After cutting for several hours and only cutting two cords, he decides to quit. He thinks there is something wrong with the chainsaw. "How can I cut for hours and only cut two cords?", the man asks himself. "I will begin first thing in the morning and cut all day", he tells himself. So, the next morning he gets up at 4 in the morning and cuts, and cuts, and cuts till nightfall, and he only manages to cut five cords. The man is convinced this is a bad saw. "The dealer told me it would cut one hundred cords of wood in a day, no problem. I will take this saw back to the dealer." The very next day the man brings the saw back to the dealer and explains the problem. The dealer, baffled by the Pole's claim, removes the chainsaw from the case. The dealer says, "Huh, it looks fine." Then the dealer starts the chainsaw, to which the Pole responds, "What's that noise?"