SOLD Want to trade my 2188

Trader history (0)

Making Sawdust

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi all , as the title says I'm thinking about trading my jonsered 2188, the saw is a 2015 model which I purchased brand new last winter. It was bought to buck a few large rounds to fit on the splitter and I figured it be good to have around incase I needed a saw capable of pulling a good size bar again, or at least that's what I told myself and the girlfriend to justify buying it lol. However I find myself picking up the smaller saws to cut just about everything, so i really only used it to cut those few rounds and I'll make my self bring it out occasionally just to tune it and make a few cuts so it isn't lonely in the dark garage. On a high estimate it probably has 3 full tanks through it.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ive recently acquired a used 576at unfortunately not from one of this sites members so i wound up with one with a bad piston, it runs good but is a little low on comp. so that will be getting some tlc soon, but I'm using it in the mean time and I really like it so I'm looking for another saw with autotune or mtronic. Considering anything in the 50 -70cc range, but will also consider a non auto tune that's ported or just happens to peek my interest . Would like to makean even trade for the right saw but will also take offers for a sale in a few weeks if a trade cannot be lined up. Thank you all for taking time to look

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a beauty id have a hard time parting with it.

Making Sawdust

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Interested in a ported 7900 or 7310?
I am, however I haven't really figured on what exactly would suit my needs to replace it just yet only a rough set of guidelines so I want to give this some time to see what other trades may come and make a desicion based on a few options thank you

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am, however I haven't really figured on what exactly would suit my needs to replace it just yet only a rough set of guidelines so I want to give this some time to see what other trades may come and make a desicion based on a few options thank you
They aren't going anywhere. They'll still be here if you decide to go that way

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a ported 2166

How about a brand new 550XP?

Ported 460 and a port job on your 576?

562 with big spikes, around 10 tanks +$$?

vultures-2.jpg

LoL