PAST Upstate NY GTG 16'

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a way to upload a better resolution video to YouTube? It looks way better playing it from photos on my phone.
I've got a bunch to upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a way to upload a better resolution video to YouTube? It looks way better playing it from photos on my phone.
I've got a bunch to upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dan -- sounds like it's uploading with the iphone youtube app which should be fine.
I've found when I upload straight from my phone it can take a bit for youtube to offer the higher quality which you can pick w/ the gear icon bottom left.
They probably make it available and background process the different qualities 720p, 1080p etc.
Your video is only showing 240p right now... can check later w/ youtube on web browser to see if higher quality comes up.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
S
See Above you Goofball.

That 7900 is so light because it's so Plastic.

I'm not hating, just giving my observation.
That's also the first time I've ran a Dolly.

It is fast, but I don't think it would smoke my 461 with the same tune/chain/bar length.
foul.jpg

Thanks for the Meme material, Jer......

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dan -- sounds like it's uploading with the iphone youtube app which should be fine.
I've found when I upload straight from my phone it can take a bit for youtube to offer the higher quality which you can pick w/ the gear icon bottom left.
They probably make it available and background process the different qualities 720p, 1080p etc.
Your video is only showing 240p right now... can check later w/ youtube on web browser to see if higher quality comes up.
You must be right. I just uploaded the video again through the YouTube app at 1080, same thing. Then the capture app which looks clearer but is playing like a thumbnail size. Weird!

SawTroll

Information collector
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I just purchased a 461 regular to do a fair test with Nikko.

It may be a touch lighter on the aluminum by the time I get it though. [emoji41][emoji41]

As I understand it, the 461 isn't up to modern standards in the AV department?