Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
O, they know we’re here, lol. That’s why they don’t introduce themselves.🤣
I have met many aliens but we have a tough time communicating......good folks, hard to talk with though since my sign language can be offensive.

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have met many aliens but we have a tough time communicating......good folks, hard to talk with though since my sign language can be offensive.
There are apps for that now. Real-time translation. Just speak into your phone and it will translate to pretty much any language. A lot like the Star Trek universal translator. Amazing tech.
I was working on clearing a site of trees a while back and a kid pulled up and asked for work…using this on his phone.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in the 80’s there were 4 of us going ice fishing. We stopped about 1/2 way to the ice hut to check our sleds. We saw a UFO which wasn’t moving. We continued on to the hut. It was still there. Eventually it left.
A neighbour that lived about a mile away showed up that evening and saw the same thing we did.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in the 80’s there were 4 of us going ice fishing. We stopped about 1/2 way to the ice hut to check our sleds. We saw a UFO which wasn’t moving. We continued on to the hut. It was still there. Eventually it left.
A neighbour that lived about a mile away showed up that evening and saw the same thing we did.

I've never seen one. That tends to make a guy very skeptical.

I personally know three folks that have. I know for sure two of them wouldn't lie about it either.

Sloughfoot

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should probably quit reading the National Enquirer and listen to the guys actually talk. That magazine is what ruined my relationship with Carmen Electra.

Elvis works at Walmart, not a bait shop.
Yeh. Weekly World News is way better.

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No I did not, but you do you.
Of course if you, actually do, do you, then that would explain a lot, about you.................. :rolleyes:

Special are we?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeh. Weekly World News is way better.
I get about 8 weekly farm papers and three monthly farm magazines. They keep me abreast of what is going on. The closest thing to a UFO in there is a drone.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, I'm a believer. Every human civilization has had experiences with visitors from other places. Every civilization interprets the visitors according to their own cultural, religious, and technological understandings. Throughout most of human history the visitors have been explained in supernatural terms, i.e. religion and magic. Gods, demons, angels, faeries, and the like.

Since the Enlightenment we have increasingly turned to scientific and technological means to explain the unexplained. Nineteenth century UFOs were believed to be airships, often with exposed mechanical gearing. Airships were the bleeding edge of technology at the time. In the modern era, maybe about 1918 onward, UFOs have been considered to be spaceships from other planets or even other solar systems. Which, is in keeping with our expectations for advanced civilizations.

Another paradigm shift may be coming, as more people speculate that UFOs come from other planes of existence entirely. Theoretical physicists already postulate that the compression and expansion of time and space are not impossible. Bleeding edge experiments have shown that individual particles of matter can exist in two places at once.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theoretically, the speed of light can't be obtained.
If it is, then all the science known to us is out the window.
Even if it is obtained, in the vast distances of space, it would take millions & billions of years @ the speed of light to reach our tiny (one in trillions & trillions) planet.
And why would intelligent life even bother?

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theoretically, the speed of light can't be obtained.
If it is, then all the science known to us is out the window.
Even if it is obtained, in the vast distances of space, it would take millions & billions of years @ the speed of light to reach our tiny (one in trillions & trillions) planet.
And why would intelligent life even bother?
Worm holes…

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worm holes…
Could be:

Einstein's theory of general relativity mathematically predicts the existence of wormholes, but none have been discovered to date. A negative mass wormhole might be spotted by the way its gravity affects light that passes by.