Troy Bilt Horse Tiller

M2theB

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
B9953554-5C9E-4479-AADA-B03205223B75.jpeg Pulled the tiller out yesterday and wouldn’t go. Fuel started running from the filter house and soon discovered it was coming through the carb.
Pop off test doesn’t hold so I’m looking for a rebuild kit.
Problem I’m coming up against is on line I’m not finding anything specific for the Nikki 695115 or info that it’s been superseded.
Anybody have info one this one?
Appreciate it
Mike

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have a model number for the tiller itself? I'll see if I can find it.

Nikki carbs are a PITA.

If you can't find a kit, what you might try is to buy a cheap aftermarket replacement one from Amazon or ebay, they run about $20 or less, and will come with a bunch of extra crap you won't need. The numbers might not match up 100% but they should be close. Then you can either bolt it right up and see how it does, or otherwise use it for parts to rebuild your original carb.

M2theB

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
99E903C8-155F-48D0-982F-99FBBA0981AD.jpeg 7EE4133D-53DE-43DB-822A-62CB65FCD179.jpeg

Nikki carbs are a PITA.

If you can't find a kit, what you might try is to buy a cheap aftermarket replacement one from Amazon or ebay, they run about $20 or less, and will come with a bunch of extra crap you won't need. The numbers might not match up 100% but they should be close. Then you can either bolt it right up and see how it does, or otherwise use it for parts to rebuild your original carb.

Thanks Joe,
Tiller and Motor

M2theB

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nikki carbs are a PITA.

Just pulled the trigger on an $18 Amazon that looks very muck like it and is listed as replacement for 20 or so carbs, except mine.
I’ll get it Tuesday, so don’t go out of your looking.
Thanks for the offer and and the help!
Mike

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just pulled the trigger on an $18 Amazon that looks very muck like it and is listed as replacement for 20 or so carbs, except mine.
I’ll get it Tuesday, so don’t go out of your looking.
Thanks for the offer and and the help!
Mike

Sounds good, let us know if it works!