mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I posted this in parts wanted also but does anyone know where I might find some Titan 60 parts.Need gas tank ,oil tank and starter spring for right now. Thanks

mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This must be a hard one.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@jdlowe

@Sawcrazy

The above two are Titan guys.

You might try Facebook.
There's a Titan group and "Vintage Chainsaw Collecters and Cutters"
A guy on there by the name of Jeff Hendricks might be able to help you out. He has an inventory of vintage chainsaw parts that's probably the biggest in the country.

Believe it or not, I've never owned a Titan saw.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys . I have sent out some messages to them. I will get my wife to check facebook. Homie dont do facebook. Thanks again y'all are the BEST.

mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have heard back from some of the people with no luck . Just want to say thank you for all the info. the search goes on. I will hear it one day.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have heard back from some of the people with no luck . Just want to say thank you for all the info. the search goes on. I will hear it one day.

@heimannm

@Lee H

A couple more big collectors that may be able to point you in the right direction if they can’t help you themselves .

Good luck

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some McCulloch Titan saws and parts but no original Titan stuff.

Mark

mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a fun one. talked to a lot of nice people

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might try "Bryce" who is in St Marys Washington I think .Used to sell under "cheap Stihl parts " then "cheap chainsaw parts " on flea bay .I've talked to him on the phone and he has a ware house full of stuff .
Of course I've never seen it but "Rotax Robert " has .Now what ever happened to Robert Andrews I have no idea .I used to correspond with him via E-mail but he disappeared a few years ago as have several others .
I think it's Bryce Stodt or something like that .If I can find the phone number I'll send a PM

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might try "Bryce" who is in St Marys Washington I think .Used to sell under "cheap Stihl parts " then "cheap chainsaw parts " on flea bay .I've talked to him on the phone and he has a ware house full of stuff .
Of course I've never seen it but "Rotax Robert " has .Now what ever happened to Robert Andrews I have no idea .I used to correspond with him via E-mail but he disappeared a few years ago as have several others .
I think it's Bryce Stodt or something like that .If I can find the phone number I'll send a PM

I have bought many parts from Bryce Stott, built a couple of Titans with parts from him, he may still have some parts left. I have his number if you want it Al.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing I have I might need parts for is a gear drive Sears and Roebuck .I think it has an AH-58 Power products engine with a freak carb .It used check valves instead of flapper checks like Tillotson .I managed to blow one into orbit in my garage and never found it .Lauson carb,pretty low on the priority to do list .It also has a Fairbanks-Morse starter device which I detest .
It was a freebie from Nate over near Meadville Pa ,sat under a pine tree for decade or so .Died on the vine because of the wire coming loose from the ignition condenser . I got it running for short time and spun the flywheel off that chased me around my garage and nearly hit my wifes Cadillac .That would have been very bad .

mirage

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys . I would like ANY AND ALL info you can give me. I will try and find Bryce but if you got a phone # that would help a lot . I got a parts manual come for this saw so I can see what all I am missing in the starter mechanism. I think they parked the saw because the starter broke and leftist on its side and the tanks got corroded.