They walk among us

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Laughing at these comments. I've heard from people across several states. The manufactured hysteria is real in the minds of some.
Still can't wrap my mind around the toilet paper thing though (folks slugging it out over a case of hockey tickets?).
It does reveal one thing -- many can be sent into full-fearful mode in a relatively short time. Then the real con men take over to
sell their snake oil.

Larry B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the brave new world. The entire planet in the last 30 years has been conditioned to panic because something will end the world. An asteroid or a solar flare or nuclear war or a virus. The world is playing out like a bad movie on the SyFy channel. People WANT to be paniced and and then scramble to save the world. Me, just gonna get another cup of coffee and relax.

bowtechmadman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really struggle with the hysteria. We are probably different than the majority with two freezers full of meat and other things, along with can goods (corn, bean and the like) all in the basement. I know there are many others here that do the same. LOL been doing this for 20 odd years not like we are hoarding but just putting away meat and veggies that we grow/hunt.
Heck we can cut up the goodwill pile of clothes iff'n the paper gets low. Plenty of ammo to help out friends and family if meat supply was to get low, or if the wrong person decides to eyeball my supply.

Retired Marine

CAD is real
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What would be real funny is if the SHEEPLE woke up!

Event 201 “Pandemic Exercise” by Bill Gates took place right before the outbreak!

5g was just released in Wuhan China, and worldwide, right before the outbreak!