They walk among us

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier today I picked up a friend of mine from WalMart, after he dropped his truck off for new tires. While there I decided to pick up some washer fluid. I have four vehicles, so I grabbed four gallons. My buddy jokingly said that he'd heard that the factory that makes washer fluid is closed because of the CoronaVirus and they were going to start rationing it.
As we were walking away from the pallet of washer fluid, parked in the isle, a woman who had been looking at light bulbs and heard my buddies comments, walked over and put six gallons in her shopping cart.
We just looked at each other and chuckled.
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you need washer fluid, get it now, the word is out.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can always recycle it.

2a063c27c4e5826f5fba163f6580fcc8.gif

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier today I picked up a friend of mine from WalMart, after he dropped his truck off for new tires. While there I decided to pick up some washer fluid. I have four vehicles, so I grabbed four gallons. My buddy jokingly said that he'd heard that the factory that makes washer fluid is closed because of the CoronaVirus and they were going to start rationing it.
As we were walking away from the pallet of washer fluid, parked in the isle, a woman who had been looking at light bulbs and heard my buddies comments, walked over and put six gallons in her shopping cart.
We just looked at each other and chuckled.
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you need washer fluid, get it now, the word is out.
...that’s some funny *s-wordt right there Steve!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just btwn me and you folks, but I’ve got many MRE cases if’n anybody starts getting hungry and boredom sets in, counting your own ribs kinda *s-wordt...$1K a case. If’n ya got kids and they’re counting ribs, the special applies, $900 a case. Get’ em while they last. You’ll have a reason now to use that hoarded *s-wordt paper, guaranteed. And I expect ya pay shippin’ too.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And we ain’t reinventing the wheel here with the subject matter at hand...these same fools walk among us, walked among us well before this Corona *s-wordt ever came to fruition...they simply now have another reason to feel like they’ve got some sorta belonging...and 99% of these idiots are doing nothing more than sucking good oxygen. If breathing wasn’t automatic, you gotta really think how some of these mf’rs even dress themselves.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah tru dat these people are freaking stupid I was actually going to pick up some supplies for my parents who are getting on and don’t wanna go out and mix no toilet paper FFS I don’t get this I thought they are supposed to wash there hands not sanitize there A##

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just btwn me and you folks, but I’ve got many MRE cases if’n anybody starts getting hungry and boredom sets in, counting your own ribs kinda *s-wordt...$1K a case. If’n ya got kids and they’re counting ribs, the special applies, $900 a case. Get’ em while they last. You’ll have a reason now to use that hoarded *s-wordt paper, guaranteed. And I expect ya pay shippin’ too.
FB_IMG_1584208407408.jpg

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm wondering what people are going to do with all that toilet paper that's past its expiration date?
I have it on good authority that toilet paper expiration dates are keep artificially short to keep people buying more and it's actually good for at least a couple months past the expiration date, if stored properly.
I hope this information helps quell the the buying frenzy.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have it on good authority that toilet paper expiration dates are keep artificially short to keep people buying more and it's actually good for at least a couple months past the expiration date, if stored properly.
I hope this information helps quell the the buying frenzy.
:lol:...on that note, I’m taking my ass to bed. I can finally get some decent rest...and that flightline at 0700 comes quick.

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife decided she was clever and brought home a 10 lb sack of bread flour and a fresh jar of red star yeast. Too bad she doesn't know how to make bread. Wonder what I can get her to do to get me to make a loaf or two

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife decided she was clever and brought home a 10 lb sack of bread flour and a fresh jar of red star yeast. Too bad she doesn't know how to make bread. Wonder what I can get her to do to get me to make a loaf or two
Damn...wish you young folks the Corona best!

Last edited:

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No bread, canned salmon, milk, peanut butter...and some creepy Jabba da Hut looking guy asking folks their waist sizes!!:eek::coleman: