GoldMember
Local time
11:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Try to keep up

:cool:
All I could do to understand syllables...but was able to make out a few words. Killer guitar/drum work...guess I’m a little late to the party on this genre of tunes. Albeit I have listened to some FFDP because my son likes it...I think the cover of Bad Company is a kick ass cover.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m a helluva fan of a lot of R&R, southern R&R, Metal, etc, at my age...but Chicago coming back to the Macon City Auditorium, 20-30 min drive for me, Sat/Sun May 16th/17th...can bet your ass I’ll be there. The last couple of times I’ve seen Chicago, they sound just as good as they did back in the 70’s/80’s. One helluva band to see if you’ve never seen them in concert.

I’m ready to see some Little River Band or Toto again...just like Chicago, they draw a helluva slit crowd!

One of the best concerts I’ve ever saw was Stevie Winwood back in the mid-80’s when I was a young Jarhead going to avionics schools at NAS Memphis/Millington living in Memphis at the time. There were five gals to every dude at that concert...it was crazy. Concert was on a Friday night, I never even made it back to the base until time to show up Monday morning for muster...and I was as *f-worded up as a can of worms trying to stand in formation. Me and a couple of old Jarhead buddies still reminisce about those days and the gals to this day...some crazy ass, three day nonstop *s-wordt with some Memphis gals.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell ya one band I’d drive way the hell outta my way to see again...Dokken! One of the best groups that have ever graced this rock, and one helluva concert decades ago.