High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Moondoggie

"Hello In There"
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like i get to go:) I plan on coming friday to Help out and hang out. I am sleeping in the 15 passenger van. Going to bring a Mattress. If anyone needs a ride i have plenty of room for saws and people . I am driving back Sat. late afternoon/evening. My sons birthday is Sunday. I am leaving out of Brevard NC.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe I'll just show up early Saturday. Be easier that way I'm thinking.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in ! Thanks to @huskihl ! Will be leaving Friday mid morning. Should be there around dinner time.

If there are gonna be grinders around I will bring the ugly duck 288 saw and a 32" bar. Chain needs trued up and sharpened after I've made a few attempts at hand sharpening it myself.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be bringing some brownies and cookies to go along with the sodas. Plan on getting the consumables near where we're staying and bring them in Saturday morning. Do you think it's possible to leave the saws and such on property Friday night, the wife may not like the permanent 2 stroke smell in her new car.

Shea

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be bringing some brownies and cookies to go along with the sodas. Plan on getting the consumables near where we're staying and bring them in Saturday morning. Do you think it's possible to leave the saws and such on property Friday night, the wife may not like the permanent 2 stroke smell in her new car.

Shea

I think everything will be ok. There are a few guys that will be sleeping in the barn, and a few others in campers. All will likely be armed. :)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll arrive at dinner time or earlier on Friday in #VanyMacVanFace and will plug in from 50 feet or less of your outlet.

When you arrive in the shaggin wagon, I'll give you these shirts and mugs. Bring your list of who gets what. I'll be too busy to be of much help I'm afraid.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i might sleep around the fire friday night hope someone brings some magnesium to make it interesting.